OegNo
    OegNo's Avatar Become A Pro!

OegNo's Monday Picks

goddamn, dallas and cleveland screwed me yesterday, but the lakers and boston helped me out a little bit...hope monday's better

LAL -7.5
    pau and kobe, nothing else to say...they'll run right thru charlotte without much problems

LAL/Char Under 209
    lakers and charlotte are both playing back to back, offense shouldn't be at their prime for both teams so this looks good

Orl -8
    clevelands all banged up, this is painful to bet on knowing how bad of a spot the cavs are

Phil +4.5
    76ers impressed me with their last 3 games...i'm pretty sure an injury filled team like dallas shouldn't be too hard for phil to pass

Wash +11
    tired from a close suns game, but i know this teams got it in them to keep up with fast-paced and low-defense teams easily...

ML parley of LAL + Houston

my ML parleys have been getting shitted on for the past few days, always losing by 1 team or some BS...this however seems golden

OegNo

mite change my mind on the wash+11 game...if butler's out, i'll probably not bet that game

OegNo

adding...

Orl/Cle under 196
    clev will score low, orlando will let their bench take over halfway into the 4th

changed my ML to LAL + Houston + Orlando