my father once told me when I was 6 years old,right after we had lost the tee-ball championship "It's not whether you win or lose it's how you play the game",and I looked at him and I said "have you lost your mind"? "Have you gotten so senial that you just don't know what the hell your talking about"?"Come on old man give me a break".So I guess you can figure out how I feel about going 0-2 in the NBA today,and 2-4 this week.I've got a few tricks when I hit a losing streak;I have been betting O/U because I had hit a wall with straight bets.Now that I have hit the wall with O/U,I will go back to str,bets.Believe it or not it actually works.I also switch back and forth between college,and pro.Just like today I bet a NCAA parlay,and it hit:UCLA&WASH. under 132,and South ILL.& Creighton over 119.But I really like betting pro ball though.No matter what kind of little superstitions you have,just remember if they work for you they can't be wrong.
So tommorow I'm gonna get my ass back on that horse,and pick some winners.Were gonna get this week started off right. So to all my brothers in gambling out