jram68
    tell obama to keep his change
    jram68's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

ESPY vs lebron

great to see ESPN rip lebron a new asshole last night in front of millions of viewers. lebron's ego is outrageous right now.

lebron

nikeboyz
    Yes.We.Did
    nikeboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Another angry cavs fan lol

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Quote Originally Posted by jram68 View Post
    great to see ESPN rip lebron a new asshole last night in front of millions of viewers. lebron's ego is outrageous right now.

lebron
    If I was a high profile player and ESPN decided to cover my free agency 2 years in advance, I would probably have done the same thing. Because in the end, nobody will remember it. Just like nobody remembered when Kobe did something similiar or even worst than what Lebron did...

FHCI30
    FHCI30's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bradyd View Post
    If I was a high profile player and ESPN decided to cover my free agency 2 years in advance, I would probably have done the same thing. Because in the end, nobody will remember it. Just like nobody remembered when Kobe did something similiar or even worst than what Lebron did...
    And what was that?

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Quote Originally Posted by FHCI30 View Post
    And what was that?
    You see, my point is confirmed. lol Let me just put it this way: What if Lebron went to the media and said he wanted to be traded, there was really no way to keep him there, and that they should "ship out" one of his teammates?? Not to mention that a certain person who shall remain nameless, (cough...Kobe..lol) had a little special also..

I will say to Lebron what I said about Kobe then, Nobody will remember as long as you start winning. As a matter of fact, once the season starts half your "current haters" will cease to exist.. Lebron needs to take lessons from Kobe on this one.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by nikeboyz View Post
    Another angry cavs fan lol
    What's so funny? You'll all shut up when you'll hear what Shaq and other former cavs speak up on this subject.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

i am not sure what you mean by this subject. if you mean the subject of lebron having a decision show, i probably will still be laughing at cavs fans because i don't take opinions of shaq or other cavs into consideration when determining when something is funny.

DarkMage
    DarkMage's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are making a big deal because it's a slow time of year. yes I thought a hour long show was a bit much but if people tuned in to watch more power to Lebron.

Congruency
    Congruency's Avatar Become A Pro!

capitalism at its best

lebron will be a billion dollar athlete

Mr Windy City
    BANNED
    Mr Windy City's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Congruency View Post
    capitalism at its best

lebron will be a billion dollar athlete
    without a ring

joe blow
    joe blow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 99

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Windy City View Post
    without a ring
    I highly doubt that...and i am far from a lebron fan

cecbo
    cecbo's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree that they will win a ring at some point. I just hope it will take at least 2 years to do so... But once they get a taste of it, they will really want to get more.

thebertshow
    thebertshow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

People clamour for Lebron info for years then criticize him when he does a show to give them what they want

jollyoscars
    jollyoscars's Avatar Become A Pro!

lebron is garbage now. hes lost a large majority of his popularity after that dumb off season decision

ECSdesign
    ECSdesign's Avatar Become A Pro!

Everyone is ripping on LeBron now, but come November when the Heat are tearing things up and he's showing that he's the best player on the team, everyone will be right back on his balls.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by ECSdesign View Post
    Everyone is ripping on LeBron now, but come November when the Heat are tearing things up and he's showing that he's the best player on the team, everyone will be right back on his balls.
    and what if he keeps playing like shit and turning the ball over every other trip