buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dog of the day

I'm loving the Knicks, folks. Portland has not looked like much the last few games and the Knicks, most hungry for a win, have played real tough close games against far better teams than Portland as of late. Look for the Knickerbockers to pull the upset tonight

superquad07
    superquad07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

dog days

i hope you are right on this one I need a win

buztah

Don't we all. GL, pal!

pat venditto
    pat venditto's Avatar Become A Pro!

buztah i agree knicks are gonna be solid tonight.. last 2 games against the warriors and utah they have played close games until the end. i wouldn't be suprised with a knicks win str8 up.

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pat venditto View Post
    buztah i agree knicks are gonna be solid tonight.. last 2 games against the warriors and utah they have played close games until the end. i wouldn't be suprised with a knicks win str8 up.

they may cover but no way they win...4th road game in 6 days...I saw the Laker game..they were up 8 ... 97-89...then get out scored 31-12...they have no confidence in the 4th quarter of games...Blazers lost their last home game by one point..they will be on their game tonite...

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

agree with above think they cover but dont win outright

WestsidePete

Knicks had a 4 game road trip earlier this year...lost the 4th game at Denver by 32....

buztah

Petey, I hear ya and respect your opinion as much as LT's. Let's hope you're off on this game tonight though, pal. I saw some real fight in the Knicks the last few games and just the opposite with the blazers.

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by buztah View Post
    I'm loving the Knicks, folks. Portland has not looked like much the last few games and the Knicks, most hungry for a win, have played real tough close games against far better teams than Portland as of late. Look for the Knickerbockers to pull the upset tonight
    I like this play a lot.

WestsidePete

Quote Originally Posted by buztah View Post
    Petey, I hear ya and respect your opinion as much as LT's. Let's hope you're off on this game tonight though, pal. I saw some real fight in the Knicks the last few games and just the opposite with the blazers.
    They play well for 3 quarters...then colapse in the 4th...in the Laker game up 104-100...then get out scored 20-5 the rest of the way...I think the last 2 they tanked in the 4th as well...anyways GL...

WestsidePete

thank you knicks...once again blow a second half lead...

buztah

No GOD!

buztah

Jesus! Just Saw That They Went To Ot! When I Went To Bed They Were Up 11! Phuck Me! Never A Goddamn Break!

WestsidePete

sorry for your loss buztah...you could almost see this coming...knicks have no 4th quarter fight in them on the road at all....

pat venditto
    pat venditto's Avatar Become A Pro!

knicks covered what did u have the ML?