BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Modell squared

good idea to move to a city with a booming population, since it apparently takes two pepsi cans width of rooster to keep that whore mother of yours full up enough that she's not kicking out windows in cop cars. consider a sign-and-trade for Delonte and a publicist with a fkn pulse. also, fans who will show up to games. WITLESS.

i love that i rarely if ever wager on a sport so unwatchable and so rife with people whose IQs are flattered by Chris Washburn's (or Michael Wilbon's or JA Adande's). i'm glad that i watched the announcement with 2 blue-chip NCAA coaches, taking the edge off of one of the few nights in the year that i pretend that the NBA is a watchable sport.

the only reason to watch the worst of all sports, professional or amateur: Dan Gilbert. quote-unquote: "we'll win a title before LBJ, and you can take that 2dabank."

rip away, fellas. Leicester Stovell and i are on the ready. sans weed, unfortunately, but i think i can stay awake for at least another hour or two. i made a lot of bad decisions when i was 25, not the least of which was taking Glo James' tokhes bareback.

Savannah's going to take your dumbass to the cleaners for this. or don't you remember: when this started, she was the rich one.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

i just hope noboby fukks my mother, the rest is cool