Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Cavs.com just pulled their LBJ page

He fukked us...

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

LaBitch is going to Miami. Kenny Roda just told wknr.

Mac4Lyfe

Yep, done deal. Fuk him. I can't wait for them to implode.

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

I really feel badly for Cleveland. I'm not from that area, but what he did to the city and his home town was as low as it gets. He should have done it via a traditional press conference and be done with it. He is an sellout a sshole and hope he never, ever get his fuking ring.

Jordan > Lebron

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by gshock1 View Post
    I really feel badly for Cleveland. I'm not from that area, but what he did to the city and his home town was as low as it gets. He should have done it via a traditional press conference and be done with it. He is an sellout a sshole and hope he never, ever get his fuking ring.

Jordan > Lebron
    You're good man Gshock.

rickbo528
    rickbo528's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Quote Originally Posted by gshock1 View Post

Jordan > Lebron

No, Jordan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lebron

Weezy F.
    Weezy F.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 895

He wants to win, won't happen in Cleveland, get over it.

rickbo528
    rickbo528's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

What a classless act to go on national tv with all the hoopla and stick it to the Cleveland fans like that. Could you ever see Jordan doing something like that. What this shows is Lebron admitting he can't lead a team to a championship. No matter what spin is put on it this is an admission, "I can't do it, Please Dwayne win it for me, please". Can you imagine Jordan ever doing something like this. What an utter joke this has been. Someone tell Lebron you actually have to win championships on the court by beating teams that have more will and desire. I just don't see Miami winning it this year.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

LEBRON will win many championships and mvps now and will go down as one of the greatest ever

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

I think there is nothing more classless than the post and some of the other reactions I'm seeing. If you want to see classless, look in the mirror...

Mac4Lyfe

We all know he tanked game 5 against Boston because he doesn't have the heart. I can only hope he has a career ending injury and fall off the face of the earth. Your home town won't want you back then.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lebro just took a big drizzlin sh*t on Cleveland. I knew he was Low. Now D Wade can show him how it's done!

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    LEBRON will win many championships and mvps now and will go down as one of the greatest ever
    The only thing he's going down on is DWades Dick...

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

i dont know why you are so upset. he wanted to stay in cleveland ,but no one would go play there. he tried for 7 years and couldnt win by himself.

the anger in cleveland is funny.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by antifoil View Post
    i dont know why you are so upset. he wanted to stay in cleveland ,but no one would go play there. he tried for 7 years and couldnt win by himself.

the anger in cleveland is funny.
    Horseshit... The Cav's did everything they could to put people around him. They had the best record in the league 2 years straight. He handcuffed the team with his incessant whining for them to make moves immediately. So here's Gilbert who spent millions over the cap each year to appease LeWhore and put out a quality team each year then LeWhore goes to Miami who imploded their team, wasn't trying to win so that they could have enough cap room to get him.

Mac4Lyfe

Here's some points someone else made that spells out some of the moves that Cleveland made to please the Queen.

You mean like signing Hughes, Marshall and Damon Jones, after being spurned by guys like Joe Johnson and Ray Allen. A summer FA haul that was lauded by the critics

Or when, after that haul didn't work, somehow they got rid of all three overpaid losers, and turned them into Mo Williams, Delonte West, Ben Wallace and Wally? A turnover that many around the league felt was remarkable and savvy as all hell?

Or when THAT didn't work, how we drafted J.J. Hickson, a guy lots of teams would LOVE to have, and turned Ben Wallace and Sasha F'ing Pavlovic into Shaq and signed Moon, Parker and Powe to nothing contracts and then, in the midst of a great season, still found a way to bring in Antawn Jamison, a career 20 and 8 PF that had the vast majority of NBA-insiders saying THIS time the Cavs would win!?!

Face facts, man. This team did EVERYTHING it could to put a winner around James. Each time they did, it failed, and they tried again! Each time their moves were applauded by those who "know basketball" and yet each time the fell flat. There were only TWO pieces that consistently played a role in our eventual failures over the pat 5 years. One, was our inept though well-meaning coach who taught Lebron how to play defense and created an atmosphere in C-Town and an identity with the Cavaliers of a team that would scrap, fight and play hardnosed Defense. Was his offense abysmal? oh hell yeah it was! And he deserved to get the boot eventually...

....but the other guy who was there for it all was Lebron James! the Cavaliers have given this guy a myriad players, all shapes and sizes and strengths and mental states...and most of shrunk in his mere presence, given way to his on-the-ball-dominance (often times to the detriment of the team) and all the while LBJ has giggled and played and galavanted like it was no big thing.

So IF he decides to go to Miami, on the pretense that he wants championships - i personally don't think he will - then it will be a major shift in who Lebron James the athlete and, quite frankly, Lebron James that person in who he is. From once a carefree, hometown-loving, hero to now just another athlete, afraid to accept responsibility for his own failings, desirous of accolades he's never earned even if acquiring those trophies means forgetting who he is, forgetting where he came from, and forgetting those who LITERALLY put their careers, desires and even dreams on hold to try and help him get there.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

the playoffs are completely different from the regular season. its all about match ups. lets say against boston lebron was the best player on the court. the next best 4 was on boston.

i am laughing reading all these anger post. lebron has become my favorite player making this decision.

tl;dr on that post

jlgarciaiii22
    jlgarciaiii22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3722

Quote Originally Posted by rickbo528 View Post
    What a classless act to go on national tv with all the hoopla and stick it to the Cleveland fans like that. Could you ever see Jordan doing something like that. What this shows is Lebron admitting he can't lead a team to a championship. No matter what spin is put on it this is an admission, "I can't do it, Please Dwayne win it for me, please". Can you imagine Jordan ever doing something like this. What an utter joke this has been. Someone tell Lebron you actually have to win championships on the court by beating teams that have more will and desire. I just don't see Miami winning it this year.
    Like this one...