Betpoints: 26

Celts line

any1 think it will keep movin down... its at about -5.5 now

buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

-5 now......

justdoingit
    justdoingit's Avatar Become A Pro!

is this all because garnett is still out?

harsh506
    harsh506's Avatar Become A Pro!

most likely, and rondo is probable, but they mite have info we dont. ill still take the best team in the nba over the worst at -5

justdoingit

i know everyone must be taking that win they had over indiana that they are back in championship form!!

charlie64
    charlie64's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would take cub scout troop 63 over the Heat,and that's giving up 8 pts.I have not seen a team look so bad since I was a kid,and use to watch the Atlanta Hawks on cable back in 1979.I don't know if any of you remember the names Tree Rollins.Dan Roundfield,Tom Mcmillian,Eddie Johnson.

justdoingit

just took a look http://www.thespread.com/nba-basketb...-betting-chart 74% of people bettn on boston yet lline moving in miami favor?? sounds like a trap BET THE BANK ON boston sounds like they are going to roll!

shasso
    shasso's Avatar Become A Pro!

What are you trying to say, why should we bet on Boston? If 74% is on Boston and line still moves to promote betting on Boston, then it makes sense that few big boys are putting down a lot of money on Miami. Why would you think they are wrong?
    Last edited by shasso; 01-29-08 at 03:30 PM.

harsh506
    harsh506's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shasso View Post
    What are you trying to say, this doesn make any sense? If people bet on Boston it is normal that line moves in the favor of miami.. to attract people betting them and balance the bets, right?
    And if it was a trap, then than would mean boston and the 74% people looses, why would you want us to bet boston?
    its not movin in favor of miami, its movin in favor for the celts. it opened at -7 and is at -5 now

shasso

@harsh:

Quote Originally Posted by justdoingit View Post
    yet lline moving in miami favor??
    This is what confused me, i edited it in 30 seconds.. you are fast.

justdoingit

Thats right with all the money on Celts it should be moving -7.5 to -8 not to -5 that makes the average better see the money being put on miami so they are throwing it down on them. A few big boys wouldnt move it 2 points.

shasso

Quote Originally Posted by justdoingit View Post
    Thats right with all the money on Celts it should be moving -7.5 to -8 not to -5 that makes the average better see the money being put on miami so they are throwing it down on them. A few big boys wouldnt move it 2 points.
    I still don't get why do you want us to bet Boston? 74% people already are on boston and books still promote it. Do you think they want to loose money and get more people to bet on Boston?

justdoingit

Why wouldnt they want to get some people to bet miami they are the worse team in the league why would they want to get peeps to put more money on boston?

justdoingit

Thats what i was talking about! Boston Rolled!