Mr Windy City
    BANNED
    Mr Windy City's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bulls -110 To Land Lebron

Followed by Cavs at +150, Nets at +550.......where is he going guys?

Foals
    Foals's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

I have this feeling that he will somehow end in New Jersey

rav_himself
    rav_himself's Avatar Become A Pro!

I heard lebron was going to the dallas cowboys NFL team but i could have very bad sources

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it
    whatsgood5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow. Didn't think the odds for chicago would be thislow.

Z_Wipf
    Z_Wipf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 275

Ive said Chicago all along

Duby
    Duby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4602

I would love to see LBJ, Wade and Bosh together in Chicago!! It would be a great dynasty to watch next year with Rose!!

3PtShooter
    3PtShooter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16209

staying in cleveland

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm hoping he comes to Chicago....But wouldn't mind seeing Bosh and Wade sign here either.

Sfritts8
    Sfritts8's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good bet at -110

zogdog
    zogdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

He's going to stay in Cleveland. That Bulls bet is for suckers.

sneak-a-peak
    sneak-a-peak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

At first I was thinking he was gone but now I'm starting to think he's going to stay, mostly because I don't think he wants to be viewed as the next Art Modell in his hometown.

At the same time tho out of all the meetings he had Chicago was the last and longest out of them all so who knows maybe he will want to follow his childhood hero's foot steps and not care about the rest.

To be continued..........

Mr Windy City
    BANNED

wow....look at this guys.

Chicago is daring LeBron James to play for the Bulls

Right as the clock struck 12:01 am ET on Thursday morning, officially starting this summer's free agency bonanza, LeBron James(notes) received three things — several phone calls from interested teams, a knock on his door and a mysterious package. Since the package was mysterious, no one knew what it contained. But now that we're a few days past the start of the offseason signing period, someone has to take credit for the move.

As it turns out, the package James received was from Chicago. And as it turns out, it was the final piece in a week long marketing initiative by the Chicago-based Leo Burnett Worldwide ad agency. From the Chicago Tribune's Steve Johnson:
    "LeBron, the fans of Chicago have a question for you," reads the two-page ad that ran in Thursday's Akron Beacon Journal, James' hometown paper. "Can you cast a shadow this big?"

The image is of an outline that looks a lot like Michael Jordan's, in the iconic, ball-in-one-hand pose, spread out over the Chicago cityscape. Dreamed up by sports-loving ad guys at the city's Leo Burnett agency and paid for by Burnett, it was the culmination of a four-day campaign featuring a fresh challenge each day. [...]

So Monday, they sent to his house the classic red, white and black Air Jordans and asked if he could fill those shoes. Tuesday it was a case featuring seven empty ring boxes, representing one more championship than Jordan won here, and the question, "Can you fill these boxes?"
    Wednesday was a mock-up of a Chicago Tribune 10 years hence - still going strong, by the way - and the headline "Sweet Throne, Chicago: With Title No. 7, It's Officially King James' Court."

Bold. I mean, wowsers, you guys. Flaunting Chicago and Michael Jordan's legacy in James' hometown is about as direct as you can be when addressing what many see as James' biggest hurdle when considering signing with the Bulls. No use beating around the bush, I guess. Readily acknowledging that LeBron would have a lot of work to do to catch Jordan is playing to James' competitive side, and doing that would be just the kind of thing that would set Jordan off. I think that's irony, but I'm not a big Alanis Morissette fan.
    It feels like this move might tell us a little bit about what LeBron is really after and whether or not he's willing to intentionally position himself against the greatest player of all-time. At the very least, it's a pretty cool campaign — Don Draper would be proud — and LeBron got a pair of awesome shoes. I think that makes him the big winner in all of this.

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes
    suckerforparlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

wow the odds on the bulls dropped a chunk

shantystar
    shantystar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

gl.

Mr Windy City
    BANNED

odds have moved since last night.....Lebron is going to two place. Either Cleveland or Chicago. They are both at the same odds now....

+120

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Knicks...

necro
    Update your status
    necro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

LA Clippers

cruyff
    cruyff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 140

Looks like everything is pointing towards Chi-city..

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Back and forth but now they say he won't announce until Thursday, after the Nike camp in Akron. Might be uncomfortable for him in Akron after spurning the Cavs. If he was signing in Cleve it should be pretty simple and easy and he could have just done it Monday and then celebrated in Akron. Makes me think he will probably leave, but wants to make sure the other pieces fall into place.

I think he's going to the Bulls if they can secure what he wants by Thursday.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

It would be nice if he just retired.

eberetta1
    Win some cha-ching
    eberetta1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12563

Chicago Bulls seem to want him pretty bad

http://www.mediabistro.com/agencyspy...6612.asp?c=rss

jcubs55
    Jon Bones Jones -185
    jcubs55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

I'm a diehard Bulls fan and have been looking very deeply into this for months now. I think he is staying in Cleveland, I won't go into detail yet because I don't have time to explain it all right now as I am leaving soon. Hopefully Wade comes to Chicago, where his two sons live. He was recently quoted as saying his decision would be about more than just basketball, and his mother lives in Chicago too (he is originally from here). I really hope he's not just playing us to screw us over. Personally, my optimal situation for the Bulls would be to get Wade and a big man... Bosh has always seemed like he wants to come here but Toronto is against a sign and trade as of now. I would be happy to take Boozer, Lee, or Stoudemire though (obviously).

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Quote Originally Posted by jcubs55 View Post
    I'm a diehard Bulls fan and have been looking very deeply into this for months now. I think he is staying in Cleveland, I won't go into detail yet because I don't have time to explain it all right now as I am leaving soon. Hopefully Wade comes to Chicago, where his two sons live. He was recently quoted as saying his decision would be about more than just basketball, and his mother lives in Chicago too (he is originally from here). I really hope he's not just playing us to screw us over. Personally, my optimal situation for the Bulls would be to get Wade and a big man... Bosh has always seemed like he wants to come here but Toronto is against a sign and trade as of now. I would be happy to take Boozer, Lee, or Stoudemire though (obviously).
    Well I'm not too sure "looking into the situation for months" is really relevant since Chicago just made moves to make things interesting. Months ago, Chicago didn't seem as enticing as it does now.

necro
    Update your status
    necro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Where ever he goes, he is still ego maniac.

makemerich
    makemerich's Avatar Become A Pro!

i saw miami

makemerich
    makemerich's Avatar Become A Pro!

def not bulls or nets. miami 40 precent. cleveland 30 and nyk 20 others 10

Z_Wipf
    Z_Wipf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 275

Bulls with Bosh Lebron and D Rose

Max Locke
    Max Locke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

To say a team like Chicago badly wants Lebron is to imply all of the other teams do not. With the exception of the Clippers, all of these teams are putting there very best foot forward in an attempt to lure Lebron.

With that said, Lebron is a historian of the game and an intelligent man. He is fully aware of the Jordan legacy and wants to create his own. New York, New Jersey or Cleveland and the best bets.

Maximus Locke

jessetopolski
    jessetopolski's Avatar Become A Pro!

whats the real odds?

3PtShooter
    3PtShooter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16209

think knicks know they are out of the running, watch for them to start signing players before james signs somewhere

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

for me looking for next team and put on pick any units absolutely dont have any sense

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

I thought Bulls a month ago

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

Quote Originally Posted by jcubs55 View Post
    that would be great and now that he has a relationship with his dad,that might make it easier for him to live her[plus he owns his own moo and oink store lol]but no giving much hope on landing lebron nut would love to been proved wrong with that

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Quote Originally Posted by Max Locke View Post
    To say a team like Chicago badly wants Lebron is to imply all of the other teams do not. With the exception of the Clippers, all of these teams are putting there very best foot forward in an attempt to lure Lebron.

With that said, Lebron is a historian of the game and an intelligent man. He is fully aware of the Jordan legacy and wants to create his own. New York, New Jersey or Cleveland and the best bets.

Maximus Locke
    Not too sure why he can't have a legacy in chicago. I think that is seriously being overblown. Shaq and Kobe, who arguably have a bigger ego than 6 Lebrons, still decided to play in LA, despite all of their history. KG went to Boston and won a ring, that boosted his legacy.

Mr Windy City
    BANNED

book moved again. Bulls stand at +120. Cavs move to +155. My guess is because he said he will wait til Wed or Thursday and if he was staying home he would have said it already!

12 Last