will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Amare Stoudmaire is signing with the Knicks(not official yet-but done deal)

5 years/ 100 million dollar deal

Very good player a step up from Joe Johnson.Is he an elite player--no but a very good player---I like it a lot----He played for D'antoni before---therefore D'antoni has to be happy with his work ethic.The coach works them hard

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well, 1 way to tell your info is wrong is that all the knicks or any team other than phoenix can offer is 5 years 90 mil

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

look at yahoo sports--front page

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

Amare and Lee combo, I approve

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Hell yeah--I like Amare and Lee also---too relentless grinders

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Should make them better

Good Move

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

bad move, unless they got a point that can open shit up for him and get him dunks at the rim, not a max player imo....

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

best they're gonna get since Lebron and Bosh aren't going there, plus he's better than Bosh anyway so good for the Knicks.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    best they're gonna get since Lebron and Bosh aren't going there, plus he's better than Bosh anyway so good for the Knicks.

he is far from being better than Bosh.....

CashMoney
    CashMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Lee is better than both of them.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Bank: you're way off--he's not a max player---just a cog---more acquisitions to come and Amare is slightly better than Bosh.--basically,I disagree with you on everything--

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Amare Stodumaire is better offensively than David Lee--are you crazy?----Lee is a different type of player therefore it's difficult ot compare the two.Two different styles but it dosen't matter,they're on the same team

2daBank

good because if ive learned anything from most your post it is you dont really know shit about sports so if you agreed id feel like i was wrong......Nash made him.......

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Lee could still be going somewhere else.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Lee staying isnt a done deal, I actually think Amare coming on board signed Lees future, but we will see.

Amare will never learn to play defense playing for Coach D.

CashMoney
    CashMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    Amare Stodumaire is better offensively than David Lee--are you crazy?----Lee is a different type of player therefore it's difficult ot compare the two.Two different styles but it dosen't matter,they're on the same team
    Yeah Lee is an all around player where as Stoudemire doesn't rebound and gets most of his points from alley oops.

How are they both on the same team? Lee is a FA and they are both PF's. Lee's been playing Center because Eddy Curry couldn't put down the cheese burgers and then hurt his knee but Lee is a true PF not a C.

I've suffered 10 years of misery for this crap!!???? Amare phukin Stoudemire This guy is not even close to a max player. I'd take Al Harrington over this phuker!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    Lee staying isnt a done deal, I actually think Amare coming on board signed Lees future, but we will see.

Amare will never learn to play defense playing for Coach D.

he wasnt going to anyway..... you think now that he got his deal he gonna work harder?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by CashMoney View Post
    Yeah Lee is an all around player where as Stoudemire doesn't rebound and gets most of his points from alley oops.

How are they both on the same team? Lee is a FA and they are both PF's. Lee's been playing Center because Eddy Curry couldn't put down the cheese burgers and then hurt his knee but Lee is a true PF not a C.

I've suffered 10 years of misery for this crap!!???? Amare phukin Stoudemire This guy is not even close to a max player. I'd take Al Harrington over this phuker!

good post, my condolences to knick fans.......

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

Amare better than Bosh???

Amare has no defense at all, he doesn't even try.

He is an undersized pussy of a power forward who will back down and quit against a physical opponent who is getting the best of him.

He has a good jump shot and post moves but will never win a ring

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

This thread is filled with inconsistencies and some of you have never watched a game in your life. Amare will not be anything in NY. Of all the Bigs Bosh is the prize. Hell, I'd rather have Boozer over Amare. At least Boozer is a team guy and will hustle and defend to the best of his ability. Amare plays when he wants to. Pound for pound the worst rebounder in the game.. Which shows no heart or hustle.

As one said Nash made Amare.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    This thread is filled with inconsistencies and some of you have never watched a game in your life. Amare will not be anything in NY. Of all the Bigs Bosh is the prize. Hell, I'd rather have Boozer over Amare. At least Boozer is a team guy and will hustle and defend to the best of his ability. Amare plays when he wants to. Pound for pound the worst rebounder in the game.. Which shows no heart or hustle.

As one said Nash made Amare.

glad someone who knows the NBA came in here to tell these fuks what time it is , how anyone is happy that this lazy joker is on there team for max money is beyond me....guess he fits with there shit coaches no defense no rebounding philosophy....

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    glad someone who knows the NBA came in here to tell these fuks what time it is , how anyone is happy that this lazy joker is on there team for max money is beyond me....guess he fits with there shit coaches no defense no rebounding philosophy....

He def ain't a max money guy, but hey it NY and they had to do something. Nobody wants to play there that is anybody.

Some will swear by Amare but I ain't confused on what he is about. He is a gimmick player that flourished in a gimmick system. He can't wash people like Bosh's socks.

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

Some will swear by Amare but I ain't confused on what he is about. He is a gimmick player that flourished in a gimmick system. He can't wash people like Bosh's socks.
    So true,

softest 6'10 player in the league

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

how are the knicks gonna have both Lee and Amare?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Lee was in Chicago meeting with the Bulls execs by the way....

good God I hope they don't sign that no talent defensive liability

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

he is far from being better than Bosh.....
    He def ain't a max money guy, but hey it NY and they had to do something. Nobody wants to play there that is anybody. Some will swear by Amare but I ain't confused on what he is about. He is a gimmick player that flourished in a gimmick system. He can't wash people like Bosh's socks.
    Lyon you are VERY VERY WRONG if you think Nash made Amare. I'm sure you watched Amare abuse everyone in his path the second half of this NBA season.

2theBank- did you know that over 30 percent of the Suns offense are simply Amare iso sets on the elbow? I'm not talking pick and roll, not talking backdoor screen plays, simply give it to Amare on the elbow, iso him, and let him go to work.

What happened when he did that in the LA series? He fukking abused Gasol. Abused. Phil Jackson was thinking every game about how to stop Amare- in game 6 the Lakers had to tripple team him at times. The guy is too fast for most PF's and the strongest 4 in the league by a mile.

Why do you think Amare only averages 9 rebounds a game? Stop looking at stats buddy. Amare has played with some of the best rebounders. Grant Hill and Jay Rich are two of the best rebounders are their respective positions. Diaw and Raja bell were both great rebounders as well.

You really need to stop bringing up the sterotype that Nash makes Amare. I have already proved all these people wrong when I told you guys what Amare would do to Gasol in the LA series. Do not forget that Nash has had both Amare and Dirk Lyon. Nash will NEVER win a ring. NEVER.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Lee was in Chicago meeting with the Bulls execs by the way....

good God I hope they don't sign that no talent defensive liability

yea im not so sure why ppl are so high on Lee, admittedly i havnt watched a ton of ny games but i think ive seen enough to know he not that special more of a product of being on a shit team that runs a lot (lots of no talent hacks could put numbers up with that team) and to keep saying he is better than Bosh is retarded.......

2daBank

well fuk me the all knowing goatfuk is hear to tell everyone what he knows about the NBA, just keep my name out your mouth as i got no fukkin use for you or your self declared knowledge...yea Amire just abused Gasol all series

Goat Milk

CashMoney I can clearly see you know absolutely nothing about basketball. You know who had the ball on the Suns when the shot clock was winding down? Amare.

You know what the first play Gentry goes to when the pick and roll doesn't work right off the bat? Amare ISOLATION (i.e. NO HELP FROM NASH) on the elbow.

Holtsgetback- all I can do is laugh at you buddy. Amare is a pussy power forward? The guy takes physical contact like no other power forward in the league. How many PF's get to the free throw line like Amare.

Bro you guys are all WAYYY OFFF its not even funny.

Goat Milk

2thebank,

Amare fukkin abused Gasol offensively. If you wanna go look at my writeup for that series go bump it. I was the only one who called LA winning first two and Suns winning next 2 at home. I said Gasol would be solid offensively, but Amare gave the Lakers HUGE problems. Phil Jackson looked like a deer in fukking headlights that series Kobe had to bail his ass out because he didn't even know what to do with Amare.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

he wasnt going to anyway..... you think now that he got his deal he gonna work harder?
    touche.

I just cant wait till this is all over. I can barely sleep. I dont want Amare,Lee, or Boozer. I really have a feeling the Bulls are going to choke and just get boozer. I mean anything is an addition but Boozer only has a few years left. I just think if we dont win the Lebron sweepsteaks we are ****** for ten years. The celtics are making a legit run at the title for the next 3 years. Orlando is right there, if Miami wins lebron and wade we HAVE to get bosh to even have a slight chance at competing. If the Bulls get Lebron its ******* on. And I think it would be great for the nba. Dwade in Miami, Lebron and Bosh in Chicago, Dwight in Orlando, The Big 3 in Boston.....and the knicks and nets continue to be irrelevant.

Goat Milk

well fuk me the all knowing goatfuk is hear to tell everyone what he knows about the NBA, just keep my name out your mouth as i got no fukkin use for you or your self declared knowledge...yea Amire just abused Gasol all series
    that blows. if you used my knowledge you would be up about 40 units in the nba finals alone and who knows how many in the NBA playoffs total. you better know your shit inside and out and have been watching this sport your whole life if you want to have a debate with me.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    2thebank,

Amare fukkin abused Gasol offensively. If you wanna go look at my writeup for that series go bump it. I was the only one who called LA winning first two and Suns winning next 2 at home. I said Gasol would be solid offensively, but Amare gave the Lakers HUGE problems. Phil Jackson looked like a deer in fukking headlights that series Kobe had to bail his ass out because he didn't even know what to do with Amare.

dont give a fuk about you or your write ups, ya feel me? i hardly ever went to the nba forum (to many jackasses) and never any of your threads, as you not shit but a arrogant little fuk boy that thinks he knows it all, pretty sure you not the only one who had La at home then Suns at home, either way i dont care go fuk yourself.....

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    that blows. if you used my knowledge you would be up about 40 units in the nba finals alone and who knows how many in the NBA playoffs total. you better know your shit inside and out and have been watching this sport your whole life if you want to have a debate with me.

wow you won some money on the NBA playoffs, congrats you are special.....

Goat Milk

2thebank- you know absolutely nothing about the NBA. If you feel like getting into a debate on any NBA topic of your choice I will abuse you. I destroy people. Go ask Shoebox.

1234 Last