2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    2thebank- you know absolutely nothing about the NBA. If you feel like getting into a debate on any NBA topic of your choice I will abuse you.

i rather you just kill yourself, until then keep abusing yourself......

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Doesn't matter!

Knicks will always find a way to fukk things up!

They will always suck as long as that fukkin dumb as coach and GM are there!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    Doesn't matter!

Knicks will always find a way to fukk things up!

They will always suck as long as that fukkin dumb as coach and GM are there!

good point....

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i rather you just kill yourself, until then keep abusing yourself......
    At least you know your place now.

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

My ***** goat... Amare is not near the player you perceive him to be... Think about.. If he was so great why was nobody else clamoring for his services I ain't saying he is useless my ***** goat, but he is not a max contract guy. He is not the straw the stirs the drink my ***** goat. He is very athletic and talented but is far from a great.

As far as Nash not winning a championship... Well, I am sure you can say that far Amare as well. His best yrs will be spent in that abyss called NY.

Besides last I checked Amare couldn't wash Bosh's socks my ***** goat.

jgiun1
    jgiun1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    good point....

There's my top 3 worse franchises in all sports......Pirates #1, Knicks #2, Detroit Lions #3.........doesn't matter who they sign, THEY SUCK MONKEY BALLS AND WOULD **** UP A CUP A COFFEE

jgiun1

Oops, i meant to quote big joe above on how they would mess it up anyway-knicks

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

Amare is soft and shys away from contact.

Worst rebounder in the league for his size in the playoffs (Averaged around 6 in the playoffs and 9 in the regular season)

He's a bum and I wouldn't want him on my team

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    My ***** goat... Amare is not near the player you perceive him to be... Think about.. If he was so great why was nobody else clamoring for his services I ain't saying he is useless my ***** goat, but he is not a max contract guy. He is not the straw the stirs the drink my ***** goat. He is very athletic and talented but is far from a great. As far as Nash not winning a championship... Well, I am sure you can say that far Amare as well. His best yrs will be spent in that abyss called NY. Besides last I checked Amare couldn't wash Bosh's socks my ***** goat.
    Because everyone is thinking just the way you are thinking ma ***** lyon- that Nash made him. Amare is strictly offense. Etc. Etc. Nash is probably the most overrated PG in NBA history bro.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Holtgetsback View Post
    Amare is soft and shys away from contact.
    okay man I have had enough. Anyone that says this is clearly lost. Amare WANTS contact. Again, how many PF in the league get to the line like Amare. Who has posterized more people that Amare? Who attacks the basket and is fearless when doing so. Amare is like a bull bro he will run straight at you.

Holts I'm just gonna talk to Lyon the comments in this thread are so dumb.

Holtgetsback

okay man I have had enough. Anyone that says this is clearly lost. Amare WANTS contact. Again, how many PF in the league get to the line like Amare. Who has posterized more people that Amare? Who attacks the basket and is fearless when doing so. Amare is like a bull bro he will run straight at you.

Holts I'm just gonna talk to Lyon the comments in this thread are so dumb.
    Worst rebounder in the league for his size in the playoffs (Averaged around 6 in the playoffs and 9 in the regular season)

lyon804

Because everyone is thinking just the way you are thinking ma ***** lyon- that Nash made him. Amare is strictly offense. Etc. Etc. Nash is probably the most overrated PG in NBA history bro.
    '

OK My ***** Goat. say what you will but Amare ain't all that. Tell you what my ***** goat.. Let's just revisit this and see how well Amare is doing in NY when that little small nothing Canadian White Boy ain't out there probing for his ass and he is having to create everything off iso.

I think you will see Amare's numbers fall off in NY even with more shots.... Unless they get an upgrade at PG.

My ***** goat you know your basketball but we are at disagreement here. For some reason your judgement is clouded towards Amare. That your favorite playa my *****.

I Ain't got nothing against him I just call it like I see it.

Besides why you not answer me about why no other teams were clamoring for his ass? Stupid ass NY out there bidding against themselves for his ass

Is all the GM's and HC's in the league that stupid? I mean he is a great player right???

Holtgetsback

Your argument for free throws is good but you ignore the fact that he couldn't grab a rebound to save his life, didn't even try. You must not of watched any of the Suns playoff games...I watched all of them. Some have "it" others don't. He could have tried harder, plain and simple. Why would I want him on my team>

Also ignored in your argument is the most important asset of one's game... defense...which could be much, much better.

Yes he is a good player, offensively, but his game could be at a much higher level, I'm sure you agree with that.

2daBank

goat knows more than all the gms and head coaches obviously (well except NYs they on his level)......surprised nba hasnt givin him a chance as of yet...
    Last edited by 2daBank; 07-02-10 at 05:24 PM.

Goat Milk

' OK My ***** Goat. say what you will but Amare ain't all that. Tell you what my ***** goat.. Let's just revisit this and see how well Amare is doing in NY when that little small nothing Canadian White Boy ain't out there probing for his ass and he is having to create everything off iso. I think you will see Amare's numbers fall off in NY even with more shots.... Unless they get an upgrade at PG. My ***** goat you know your basketball but we are at disagreement here. For some reason your judgement is clouded towards Amare. That your favorite playa my *****. I Ain't got nothing against him I just call it like I see it. Besides why you not answer me about why no other teams were clamoring for his ass? Stupid ass NY out there bidding against themselves for his ass Is all the GM's and HC's in the league that stupid? I mean he is a great player right???
    Na I like Amare but Wade and Bryant are my favorite players. I am unbiased I will call things how they are. Why didn't Kerr let go of Amare then around the deadline? He knew the Suns would fold like a cheap tent without him, and then Amare was easily the best PF in the league the second half of the season.

Lyon you keep saying Nash has to create for Amare but I already told you how much of the Suns offense runs through Amare isolation on the elbow. The sterotype is that Nash creates everything and everything is just pick and roll and all fast paced. Why do you keep bringing this point up? Amare can get his own shot at any time ma ***** you should know that. When the Suns aren't running with it and actualy get in their halfcourt sets their first option is pick and roll, their second option is Amare iso on the elbow, and the third option is a screen for J rich where he runs off the baseline to about the free throw line for an open jumper.

There are a lot of dumb GM's Lyon. Dumars was hailed as a great GM and then 1 year later that moron made one of the worst moves in NBA History and sunk a dynasty with 1 phone call.

Amare's defense has improved over the last few years. He is still not a good defender but he has slowly improved and will continue to improve- and offensively, there is no question that his talent cannot be matched, he's got the whole package including the jump shot.
    Last edited by Goat Milk; 07-02-10 at 05:31 PM.

Goat Milk

Holts I didn't have any problem with your argument about Amare but when you said Amare strays away from physical contact that was just something I had to address bro. Amare wants the contact man. How can you say you watched all the Suns games and then say Amare goes away from contact?

Holtgetsback

Holts I didn't have any problem with your argument about Amare but when you said Amare strays away from physical contact that was just something I had to address bro. Amare wants the contact man. How can you say you watched all the Suns games and then say Amare goes away from contact?
    I was speaking from a defensive standpoint....

All of his defensive stats have declined over the last three years.

He doesn't rebound in the playoffs and had one of the worst post up defensive fg % in the league.

Great scorer though

lyon804

Na I like Amare but Wade and Bryant are my favorite players. I am unbiased I will call things how they are. Why didn't Kerr let go of Amare then around the deadline? He knew the Suns would fold like a cheap tent without him, and then Amare was easily the best PF in the league the second half of the season.

Lyon you keep saying Nash has to create for Amare but I already told you how much of the Suns offense runs through Amare isolation on the elbow. Why do you keep bringing this point up? Amare can get his own shot at any time ma ***** you should know that. There are a lot of dumb GM's Lyon. Dumars was hailed as a great GM and then 1 year later that moron made one of the worst moves in NBA History.

Amare's defense has improved over the last few years. He is still not a good defender but he has slowly improved and will continue to improve- and offensively, there is no question that his talent cannot be matched, he's got the whole package including the jump shot.

I understood you my ***** Goat about his offense off of ISO, but at the same time you have to respect the fact that he had 4 other threats on the floor offensively at most times which allows his 1 on 1 opp especially with how Phoenix spread the floor.

Again, I ain't saying he is trash. I am just saying he ain't a game changer or a max contract guy. He is a nice piece, but will not ever be the straw that stirs the drink- YOU feel me??

As for Kerr keeping him. Well of course he had to because without him Suns have no chance to advance.

He is a good player my ***** but far from great. He is a piece of a puzzel player, but does not transcend the game or his team.

After all that he landed with the NY. An organization use to making stupid decisions and buying the hype-Which is exactly what Amare is-HYPE!

I agree with what you said about Dumars- Stupid move to let the floor general go. Mr. Bigshot. I have mad respect for Chauncey and that move made me shake my head at the time. That move just wrecked Detriot and I knew it would. That was ***** that held it all together in Detroit and actually got guys like Wallace to buy in and play right.

I'm Out my *****.- Have a good weekend.

Goat Milk

I understood you my ***** Goat about his offense off of ISO, but at the same time you have to respect the fact that he had 4 other threats on the floor offensively at most times which allows his 1 on 1 opp especially with how Phoenix spread the floor. Again, I ain't saying he is trash. I am just saying he ain't a game changer or a max contract guy. He is a nice piece, but will not ever be the straw that stirs the drink- YOU feel me?? As for Kerr keeping him. Well of course he had to because without him Suns have no chance to advance. He is a good player my ***** but far from great. He is a piece of a puzzel player, but does not transcend the game or his team. After all that he landed with the NY. An organization use to making stupid decisions and buying the hype-Which is exactly what Amare is-HYPE! I agree with what you said about Dumars- Stupid move to let the floor general go. Mr. Bigshot. I have mad respect for Chauncey and that move made me shake my head at the time. That move just wrecked Detriot and I knew it would. That was ***** that held it all together in Detroit and actually got guys like Wallace to buy in and play right. I'm Out my *****.- Have a good weekend.
    Yeah I agree he shouldn't be the main threat on a team. He needs to team up with Wade. That explosiveness from two guys of that calliber would put fear into team's defenses every night.

Enjoy your weekend my ***** I'm bout to go back out for a bit too.

Holtgetsback

Glad we can all agree.

Amare is Robin and needs a Batman.

jgiun1

Quote Originally Posted by Holtgetsback View Post
    Glad we can all agree.

Amare is Robin and needs a Batman.

The Knicks are the Joker, Clippers are the Riddler & NJ the Penguin

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

This will be the worst signing since Isiah Thomas! Nothing can beat that one!!!!!

bigtimekicks
    bigtimekicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

stupid?

I do not think it is smart. With a little more money, lAkers can suck James in.

GaryDN
    GaryDN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20008

NY Knicks will never win again

BROOKLYN BOY
    BROOKLYN BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!

Will help the Knicks out a lot

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes
    suckerforparlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

$100 million can anyone even match that ???

hoopster42
    hoopster42's Avatar Become A Pro!

premature, but we'll see

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

amare took half a season off because of his eye when his team was in the shitter. imagine what excuse he'll come up with in new york if he ends up being the best player they can get.

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

5 year 100 million is way too much money for Amare. Wow

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

I think health/age will be big issues with Amare

jetsjets1028
    jetsjets1028's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1363

good hopefully we get joe johnson too if lebron doesnt want go there we can win championship without him

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

either way, glad hes outa the west.

spa5sam
    spa5sam's Avatar Become A Pro!

This will be a good fit for him this guy can play without nash

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bosh is not much better than Stoudamiare

Joswowrece