JColli32
    JColli32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5377

Kevin Durant

The only reason the sonics get their shit handed to them all the time is because Big Guy Mr Kevin Durant gets 2 rebounds through almost 3 quarters of basketball. Its awful as soon as Kevin durant can move people around....the sonics may be able to do something.....how do u guys feel about this

Score 76-54 Hawks over nets with 1 Minute left in the 3rd and Big Kev has 12 points and 2 boards and is sitting on the bench

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by JColli32 View Post
    The only reason the sonics get their shit handed to them all the time is because Big Guy Mr Kevin Durant gets 2 rebounds through almost 3 quarters of basketball. Its awful as soon as Kevin durant can move people around....the sonics may be able to do something.....how do u guys feel about this

Score 76-54 Hawks over nets with 1 Minute left in the 3rd and Big Kev has 12 points and 2 boards and is sitting on the bench
    It's hard to get rebounds when the other team is shooting 50%.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

First you probably mean 76-54 Hawks over Sonics.

He is a rookie, and is on a not so good team. Did you really expect him to carry that team to a decent record this year?

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14501

Sonics are spaced out. They can't seem to get any traction as a team or organization.

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

16 points in the last minute. What a fuucking joke.

DrunkenLullaby
    DrunkenLullaby's Avatar Become A Pro!

Still, the guy has a point. Sonics (and all the rest of us) were duped on this kid. When's the last time somebody averaged 11.2 rbs in college, moved to the pros, played more minutes per game than in college and averaged 4.2 rbs (a 62% dropoff)?

You can't tell me the kid is putting the same effort into rebounding that he did in college. Even despite Oden's injury, Portland will end up happy they made the choice they did in the long run.

JColli32

what he said......dont gimme that rookie shit then he shoulda stayed down and matured more.....the kid should be pulling more rebounds regardless what year it is in the NBA

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Is a lost Sonic wager making you guys vent about Durant?

JColli32

i bet the hawks last night.........so no.....i just thought it would be an intresting topic to talk about

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by JColli32 View Post
    i bet the hawks last night.........so no.....i just thought it would be an intresting topic to talk about
    I just had to ask.

They do have Kurt Thomas, Nick Collison and Cris Wilcox to rebound. Hey, Durant does lead the team in blocks.

DrunkenLullaby
    DrunkenLullaby's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker View Post
    Is a lost Sonic wager making you guys vent about Durant?
    No, I'm just very unimpressed that he's rebounding so very little. No shame in his 20 PPG as a rookie, but if he's logging 40 minutes a night, the ball should fall into his hands 4.5 times by sheer chance.