buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Upset of the day!

I was thinking we should have an "Upset of the day!" thread each day. Just throw out a dog that is in position to pull off an upset. Recent examples would be the play of the Wolves and Knicks.

Gonna peruse the card again and see if anything has potential.

buztah

Like the Clippers here. Could catch the Hornets looking ahead to the Spurs. Clippers have played a little better lately, upping their tempo. Hornets could be complacent, here on a long win streak.

Thoughts on this and other games appreciated.

+550 at the Greek.

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

would b suprised if NO couldnt handle this 1 even if they were looking ahead. their at home but still ur rite it could happen

my upset alert would hav 2 b grizzlies over wash. i no it seems weird but wizards played plain awful vs cavs and i think grizzlies could put up enuff points also.

2nd is magic over pistons piston r playing awful but r at home but we all no orlando o nthe road can make magic happen

bucks less chance but still possible they been playing good ball and playing with some of the best. y not again?

buztah

BigC, I was looking at Memphis as well. It is an intriguing angle you present.

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

i wish i had the guts 2 pull on it but i wont id consider putting a unit on memph and magic for sure

lakers r +250 so its not a huge upset..but thats a game also worth looking at

dallas is playing their worst of the year allowing 100 points a game while avging bout the same lakers r putting up 105+ points a game while letting up bout the same...i think it could b a close game with fisher hittign a 3 for the win
    Last edited by B1GER1C828; 01-25-08 at 01:37 PM.

justdoingit
    justdoingit's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think the lakers are a good bet good luck!