curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Free Money Plays, Fri Jan 25 GET SOME

Orlando @ Detroit Orlando +7 1/2 Loss
    Lakers @ Dallas Lakers +7 1/2 Win
    Memphis @ Washington Memphis +8 1/2 Loss

Adding
    Philly @ NY Knicks Knicks -2 1/2 Win
    Charlotte @ Chicago Chicago -3 Loss
    Last edited by curious; 01-25-08 at 10:21 PM.

LeBron23
    LeBron23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Suns -2.5

They are 13-1 in their last 14 road games following a loss. Cavs are hot right now but they just lost Sasha Pavs to an injury, which seems irrelevant but his loss will definetly affect team chemistry. As a Cavs fan, I have to say that this unfortunatly looks like a steal.

Portland -2

Houston is a pretty overrated team IMO and after a long road trip where Portland was pretty mediocre, they return home where they will def. bring more energy. 15-5 ATS at home this year helps too.

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LeBron23 View Post
    Suns -2.5

They are 13-1 in their last 14 road games following a loss. Cavs are hot right now but they just lost Sasha Pavs to an injury, which seems irrelevant but his loss will definetly affect team chemistry. As a Cavs fan, I have to say that this unfortunatly looks like a steal.

Portland -2

Houston is a pretty overrated team IMO and after a long road trip where Portland was pretty mediocre, they return home where they will def. bring more energy. 15-5 ATS at home this year helps too.
    Thanks for you input Lebron. I looked at these and thought they were too close to call. GL.