myr10
    myr10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Last edited by myr10; 01-24-08 at 09:30 PM.

JColli32
    JColli32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5377

word..good hit

OegNo
    OegNo's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice, shoulda dropped a couple hundred more lol

myr10

Last edited by myr10; 01-24-08 at 09:30 PM.

OegNo

hahaha yeah good luck with that

Pistol Pete
    Pistol Pete's Avatar Become A Pro!

gonna really suck when the book figures this out and locks your account for what they call " taking a shot", which is clearly what you did.

Best part is cant even go here to SBR for help b/c you just told everyone you clearly stole from the book. Congrats on being a thief.

OegNo

isn't it the book's fault for not closing on time? in his defense, the book still offered the option of betting "first basket" regardless when the game started...hell if the books wanna go bankrupt, they'll leave it open forever...its not his fault that he betted, its the books fault for not closing it

Pistol Pete

sure its the books fault, but thats not the point. Personally I would never "cheat" a book thats has control of my money. I think its very very stupid to try and cheat them for a measly $200 thereby giving them an excuse to close your account and confiscate funds.

Ive played at same few books for years and they have ALWAYS taken care of me so I would never think to screw them. The fact still remains he stole from the book wether it was the books fault or not. I personally dont have alot of respect for a person like that, if you do thats fine.

I just hope to hear that book figures it out and closes his account and then hear how happy he is about that free 200. You hear way too often here how oh this book screwed me blah blah blah, dont ask book to be honest when player isnt.

OegNo

the book offered the opportunity, even if they close his account, he has the right to say that the gambling option of first basket was still open and up for not just him, but for the whole world to play

myr10

maybe your book has takin care of you but my book isnt that good anyway actually its rated pretty bad here on sbr, so thats fine if they find out and close my account. If i had made a mistake and bet the wrong amount my book wouldnt give me my money back. When they close my account ill let you know.

Pistol Pete

Well if you were not worried and think you did nothing wrong why go and delete your posts telling everyone how you stole?