curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Free Money Plays, Thurs Jan 24....BRING IT

San Antonio @ Miami San Antonio -8
    NJ @ Golden State Golden State -9

Depending on the line Indiana gets, may take Indiana vs Milwaukee

Indiana @ Milwaukee Indiana +5 (Buy 1/2 point)
    Last edited by curious; 01-24-08 at 05:48 PM. Reason: Added Indiana

PLUSLINES
    PLUSLINES's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    San Antonio @ Miami San Antonio -8
    NJ @ Golden State Golden State -9

Depending on the line Indiana gets, may take Indiana vs Milwaukee
    Good luck to You!

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2105

just keep betting on whoever NJ plays

LeBron23
    LeBron23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why do you like SA so much -8 on the road. They played a great game tonight but SA hasn't played well on the road this season at all. Any particular reason or going with a gut feeling?

I definetly like the GS play. Nets are playing atrociously right now and after coming out flat last game, GS is going to come firing out of the gates.

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

SA and MIA will be a low scoring game...I don't know if they'll cover...I'm probably taking the ML on SA and GS and find a third team college or pro to make a 3 team ML parlay...

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Nets are playing terrible and are a miserable 3-12 ATS against teams with winning records. GS puts up way more ppg and shoots better from the charity stripe and 3 point line. The Warriors also have almost a 2% edge on fg% as well. GS is a much better team all around the Nets woes continue in this one...this one could be over for them in a hurry. Nice pick and good luck.

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LeBron23 View Post
    Why do you like SA so much -8 on the road. They played a great game tonight but SA hasn't played well on the road this season at all. Any particular reason or going with a gut feeling?

I definetly like the GS play. Nets are playing atrociously right now and after coming out flat last game, GS is going to come firing out of the gates.
    I use the pythagorean formula, using points per possession and modifying that with strength of schedule, rebound % and a few other things. SA has value at this line.