PLUSLINES
    PLUSLINES's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mondays Line for Detroit vs. Orlando

For anyone wanting to take Detroit on the road vs Orlando the line is up @ Pinnacle .....Detroit-3(-103). Detroit has won 9 straight against Orlando.

shasso
    shasso's Avatar Become A Pro!

Detroit kinda stinks lately :/

area51steve
    area51steve's Avatar Become A Pro!

Detroit has OWNED orlando over the years..

shasso

But this is NOW.. past is behind

Miami was champ 2 seasons ago, will you bet on them now?

area51steve

Quote Originally Posted by shasso View Post
    But this is NOW.. past is behind

Miami was champ 2 seasons ago, will you bet on them now?
    Betting on miami and betting on detroit is two different things.. As a pistons fan I know when to bet on them and when to bet against them.. For example.. Win or lose The bulls always play the pistons tough.. I put 5 units on the bulls +6.5 last night and won.. Certain teams play the pistons well and some teams don't.. Orlando will lose this game, the only question is by how much..
    Last edited by area51steve; 01-20-08 at 03:52 PM.

shasso

Ok, you made me a believer, i will take Detroit also and lets hope you are right

area51steve

Quote Originally Posted by shasso View Post
    Ok, you made me a believer, i will take Detroit also and lets hope you are right
    The detroit moneyline is the best bet if you don't mind paying the extra juice.. Nothing worse than losing a bet by a point or two.. I will probably will bet both the detroit spread and moneyline just in case.. Like I said.. Detroit will win but the question is by how much.. BOL to you..

PLUSLINES

Quote Originally Posted by area51steve View Post
    The detroit moneyline is the best bet if you don't mind paying the extra juice.. Nothing worse than losing a bet by a point or two.. I will probably will bet both the detroit spread and moneyline just in case.. Like I said.. Detroit will win but the question is by how much.. BOL to you..
    Historically speaking .....the vast majority of games have not been that close.

PLUSLINES

Quote Originally Posted by PLUSLINES View Post
    For anyone wanting to take Detroit on the road vs Orlando the line is up @ Pinnacle .....Detroit-3(-103). Detroit has won 9 straight against Orlando.
    This should have been -3(-105) Sorry.....