tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

got destroyed yesterday, taking time off

lost about 1/5 of my bankroll yesterday (unc, ucla in CBB)...detroit, NJ, and miami really put a hurting on me. gonna take a few weeks off, good luck all

kbnickchiu
    kbnickchiu's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tevari View Post
    lost about 1/5 of my bankroll yesterday (unc, ucla in CBB)...detroit, NJ, and miami really put a hurting on me. gonna take a few weeks off, good luck all
    wish you the best!!!
    You can still come drop your best picks daily though.... dont bet, but make few picks yourself and try to get the feelings back.

We all love to hear your opinions!

Good Luck

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2111

How does taking a few weeks off help matters?

The way I look at it is there's a limited time before baseball season.... and I can't win playing that so I have to make the most out of Jan-May

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Yesterday hurt me bad also.
    I thought I had learned my lesson on betting with or against NJ the last 3 years. I've lost too much money on NJ games, makes me sick. Never again will I bet on a NJ game!!! Please hold me to it!

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

[QUOTE=rake922;495076]How does taking a few weeks off help matters?

The way I look at it is there's a limited time before baseball season.... and I can't win playing that so I have to make the most out of Jan-May[/QUOTE

Same here. Baseball seems like just a crap shoot. I only bet the month right after the All-Star game, and that is about it.

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

sorry about your losses...come back soon...

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Best of luck man, see you when you get back.

later

buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

We've all been there. Rest your mind, bang some broads, eat, drink, get some solid sack time, and enjoy life.