jeffries
    jeffries's Avatar Become A Pro!

Take Miami Heat + The Points

All I can say is THINK LIKE A BOOKIE.. Tonight I attempt to go 3-0

Really don't like the line Portland has to cover. It's way to generous. If this line was Portland -9.5, I'd probably take Portland, but something is not right about this.. All I can say is think like a bookie. Bookies know the oublic will be all over Portland.. Take the easy money here with Miami

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree my man....

jeffries

Willie Bee blocked my PM features bro. Talk about Invasion of privacy. He can see all the PM's users send each other man.. B.S Right..

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

i dn when i bet i dnt like 2 do the "the bookie knows sumtin" scheme. it does seem very generous but all i say is thx and good luck

jeffries

You have to think like a bookie though. They know the public will be all over Portland. When you think like a bookie, when you win, he wins, when he loses you lose.. He wants the public to go for Portland.. Miami will either win this game (which shouldnt happen at all), or they will cover that lil easy spread of 4.5 losing to Portland by 5 points at the most

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Quote Originally Posted by jeffries View Post
    Willie Bee blocked my PM features bro. Talk about Invasion of privacy. He can see all the PM's users send each other man.. B.S Right..
    WB, keeps things right on all the forums here @ SBR, its not a secret that mods see all pms.

Im going one step farther than you Miami ML +160 besides I can afford to lose.

later
    Last edited by capitalist pig; 01-18-08 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Still learning to spell Miami......

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

eh i still like portland -4.5 unless dwade and shaq put up 30 a piece, i still like portland 2 win it

White_Tiger
    White_Tiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Port and GS could be trap line tonight.
    Mia loss 11 straight look really really bad while Port play great ball right now. They hang tight with Bos until 4th qt. Line open with Port -3.5 and up to 4.5 then all sudden now it drop back to 3.5 again with no reason here.
    GS on other hand the line did move back from Chi -1 to GS -2 3 points swing here with K. Hinrich doubt.

WT.

mmarino
    mmarino's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have 2 units on portland tonight. we shall see my friend.