Deke101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Suns @ Lakers

What are all the bets on this game?

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

I have the Suns -2 and under 225.5
    Last edited by MonkeyF0cker; 01-17-08 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Wrong line...

Deke101

NBA on TNT, nothing beats it. I love the TNT crew with Charles and Kenny the Jet. And I love the Suns. Puttin a few beers down and watchin this high scoring game.

I had mentioned earlier that all tonights games have OT potential, and to take all the Overs, I'm fine with the Cavs going under because the Nuggets will go over for sure, -0.10 units. Feeling really good about the Suns game Over. Best Of Luck.

Junkyard Dog
    Get up and Get it
    Junkyard Dog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1899

lakers ml

W0lfy
    W0lfy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm with ya Deke, love TNT bball. What happend to their Tuesdays though, its only Thursdays now? =[ . As far as the pick goes, I live in LA and love the lakers but you cant bet with your heart. This is a toss up game and extremely high risk from all angles. Just going to enjoy the game. GL on whatever you pick!

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Suns tonite...took the ML...no inside advantage for the Lakers with Bynum out...

jeffries
    jeffries's Avatar Become A Pro!

Suns -2 and Over 224.5... First off everyone saw the aftermath of Bynums injury... Lakers having to pull an OT win over the SEATTLE SONICS!!!! Phoenix in MY OPINION should defeat the Lakers by 11+ points. The over makes me a lil hesitant because of Bynum's injury but I believe Kobe will still light up the boards.. Lakers shoot 3's like a mutherfukker just like the Suns..

Deke101

Yeah I remember the days of Tuesday ball on TNT, makes the week worth while. Huge Nash fan. Love everything the guy does. My friends still call me Nash because of how I played basketball in High School, and I've touched Marions hand, pretty sweet. Can't help but love Amare for the league's best big man, and Kobe is still the best at his position, I don't like how D Wade only draws cheap fouls, and T Mac is too inconsistent. LeBron has it going on as well, nothing beats assists and consistent scoring.

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

suns -1 1/2

ps: what the f is craig sager wearing?

WestsidePete

will the Suns trade Marion or resign him??

jeffries

who the fcuk would cut Marion?? His Jumpshot is beast

Deke101

Marion has his mind in the gutter, he wanted a trade so that he could be the premier player for a bottom 10 team, when he could stay and play with Nash who basically makes everyone else make their money. Marion is just as important as Nash and Stoudemire. Marion get's all the hustle points.

Statement: Craig Sager has never worn a normal suit.
    Last edited by Deke101; 01-17-08 at 10:19 PM.

WestsidePete

marion wants out of phoenix right??

Deke101

Before this season, YES. No Statements have been made by Marion during this season.

WestsidePete

They have to keep him...Lakers on the rise with Bynum...Spurs getting old....Mavs choke in the playoffs...as long as Nash is there they have to keep him...

Deke101

Exactly how I feel. I knew last year that the Spurs would shut the Suns down. MVP of that series was Robert Horry and his hip check, which got Amare and Diaw out of the next game, and a win in that game. Pretty disappointing, but Marion has no good reasons to leave, other than a couple million but sacrificed for a below 500 record. The Suns have a good chance to go to the finals within the next 4 years, if not more than once. Do whatever to keep the team.

W0lfy
    W0lfy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Marion is an idiot. He gets paid very very well to play on a GREAT team. He's been watching too many tapes of Joe Johnson.

WestsidePete

Joe Johnson...forgot about him...he must be feeling great fighting for that 8th spot in the East for the first time...all about the money...

jeffries

At least Marion doesn't have to play with David Lee. Who would wanna play with the NY Knicks

WestsidePete

currently players want to play in NY for the night life...hell Marbury was banging an intern outside in a vehicle...after Knick games lots of clubing to do....

jeffries

Quote Originally Posted by WestsidePete View Post
    currently players want to play in NY for the night life...hell Marbury was banging an intern outside in a vehicle...after Knick games lots of clubing to do....
    David Lee couldn't get that type of action if he paid a chic in a stripclub his weekly paycheck

Deke101

Joe Johnson and Quentin Richardson were awesome for the suns, but overpaid when they can get two players in Raja Bell and Barbosa for so much cheaper and put up the same numbers. Richardson isn't the same player, and Joe Johnson is less of a player at Atlanta. Joe Johnson was great for the Suns, and is still good today. Less numbers but less efficient because he is taking the role of lead player, and he has to create his own shots instead of Nash handing him points. Marion would have the same sitation except worse.

Deke101

Lakers shooting 32.7% while the Suns are shooting 54.9%. Lakers aren't carrying their load, and should lose bad if this continues. Kobe should put up 14+ in the 4th if he stays on the court.

jeffries

David Lee couldn't put up 14+ points if his career was on the line lmao