bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

cleveland @ san antonio

i like the cavs +7......seems to good to be true,thats why i am loading up on the spurs-7 tonight for $700.

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Spurs all the way...all they have to do is contain Lebron to under 30 pts, they have no other option that can come thru vs the Spurs...being at home and having the best defense plus not playing that good lately will have the Spurs pushing for a solid effort.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

Hmm. Ilgauskas could give Duncan some problems. Bowen can't shut down people as he once could. Lebron will score his points tonight. The biggest question mark is how well Parker will play. I'm actually on the Cavs +7.5 tonight. That's too many points...

rousea
    rousea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyF0cker View Post
    Hmm. Ilgauskas could give Duncan some problems. Bowen can't shut down people as he once could. Lebron will score his points tonight. The biggest question mark is how well Parker will play. I'm actually on the Cavs +7.5 tonight. That's too many points...
    Did you watch the NBA Finals last year?

kbnickchiu
    kbnickchiu's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyF0cker View Post
    the only problem the Big Z can give to Duncan will be.....
    "Dude, can I get your autograph?"
    Big Z is nothing... absoultely nothing compares to Tim Duncan. I thought Big Z was sleeping in the games in last year's finals.
    I agree with you on that Bowen can't shut down ppl like he did before.
    Lebron will get his points, but maybe difficult against Spurs' Solid D. His recent on-fire mode may help though.

Lebron's recent high score plus Cleveland can't defend for shit. Over on the total 180 maybe a better pick.
    But... you just never know what the Spurs capable of doing. They might just shut the Cavs down to low 80s which can easily make the game goes under.
    Anyways, I like the 180 over.

Good Luck

Deke101
    Deke101's Avatar Become A Pro!

This game seems so dead. Can't even hear the audience, and nothing exciting going on at all. On pace for a 22-18 first. I am on the Over due to a low Total, and the amount of talent on the court. Hopefully each team will start doing something exciting like some three-pointers and some fast break points. Then again most Spurs games are this boring, because they are the most boring team to watch in the whole NBA. This is because they are so fundamentally sound that they get it done on both ends of the court and play very efficiently.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

San Antonio -7 for the 2nd half. I jumped on it. Got a feeling that they'll put it together and win the game.

W0lfy
    W0lfy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Of course Lebron goes down when I pick them. Dirty spurs!

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by rousea View Post
    Did you watch the NBA Finals last year?
    Sure did. I didn't mention them because of the obvious implicity of the revenge factor. But since you brought it up, yes, that's another reason why I was on the Cavs tonight. Looking good so far...

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

Also, injuries have made the Spurs a bit vulnerable as of late. And there is nowhere near the sense of urgency for the Spurs in this game as there was in the Finals.

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2111

The Refs suck... What the hell are they watching

Deke101
    Deke101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Congrats on whoever had the UNDER for the Cavs game, also nice bet on the cavs bradley.

W0lfy
    W0lfy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had it in my mind where the Cavs would lose by 7-8 pts, so I bought 3pts for +10.5. Kinda overkill when its all done with lol.