Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 332

Uconn - 8 1/2

Too deep for Providence.

Kent St +3

Miami just doesn't have that magic this year.

awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Az State +5.5...I still dont know what the linesmakers have against Az State... Sure They have played 7 straight home games and got blown out their last road trip at Nebraska. But these last 7 games were all wins. There last 7-1-1 ATS wins vs. Pac ten is more striking than Cals 7-1 ATS wins in last seven home contests. Impressive wins include a pounding of Xavier (who since has been pounding everyone else) by 20+ points, an improving Oregon, and a scrappy Arizona...Cals only signiture win has been over a USC team that seems to be fading quickly even with the star power of OJ Mayo.. I honestly look for an AZ State victory..
    Indiana -1.5...Minnesota and Tubby Smith are just simply outclassed here..

goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

indiana u -1.5
    they have the best player on either team

butler -5.5
    when clev st loses, they lose big

beaneaters
    beaneaters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2031

Cavaliers, +7. Cleveland out to avenge last year's playoffs, and San Antonio hasn't been covering too well lately.

Lakers, +1.5. Can't pass up the opportunity to take the Lakers at home, with points. They are something like 10-1 as small dogs in their latest results.

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Suns -1.5 without Bynum the Lakers won't get many 2nd chance points which in return means that the Suns will be blazing up the court and get plenty of easy buckets.

SE Missouri St +6.5 - SEMO has lost 2 in a row and looks to bounce back...Tenn. St is 2-4 at home and I don't see them winning this game by more than 4 points if they do win it

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Louisville -3: Louisville: Thanks for underachieving so I can get the better team here laying only 3 on their home floor. This is a huge statement game for the Cardinals. It's still early, but a second conference loss at home would hurt L'ville's chances of getting an NCAA bid. Padgett and Palacios are both back, and I expect Dominic James to have a difficult time with the Cardinals' pressure.

Washington -2: Oregon's last five trips to Seattle: 0-5, avg. margin of defeat - 13. Washington 0-3 on the road in conference play, but two of those Ls came at SC and UCLA, the other at home to Wazzou. The Huskies get their first conference W tonight.

charlie64
    charlie64's Avatar Become A Pro!

HERE GOES

Cleveland at SanAntonio over 181.5 : I know everyone say's under ,but S.A avg. 97.9pts. a game,and Cleveland's defense is not that good.

Phoenix at LosAngeles over 226 : Both teams avg. scoring over 100pts. and avg. giving up over 100pts.a game.

rugbybdyb
    rugbybdyb's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jazz +2 1/2 -- The nuggets have a few hurt players and the Jazz have been hot. Lets see if they can keep it up. I also see the line has moved to +4 which makes this a much more appetizing pick.

Clevland Cavs +7 -- I think that with the way the cavs have been playing they have a good shot of not only covering but winning this game. The 7 seems like an inflated line to me for some reason.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

KENT STATE +3: Wrong team may be favored. Kent has won 10 of 11 with the loss coming at North Carolina, Miami O has lost four straight.

SE MISSOURI STATE +6.5: They are the better team, and the underdog is 7-3 last 10 head-to-head.

ipickwinners
    ipickwinners's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

spurs under 181.5

i think the defense of the spurs will step it up tonight and reall shut down the one man team on their homecourt tonight

suns -1.5

lakers will not matchup well against the suns tonight with the absence of bynum, as marion and stouemire will run free tonight

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14501

SE Missouri ST Redhawks +6.5
    I believe they're the stronger team despite Foust injury.

LA Lakers +1.5
    I Love a Gucci Row Hollywood Home Dog!

stump
    stump's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

540 Minnesota U +1½ gophers pull the home upset

505 Phoenix Suns -1½ suns win , la without bynum, kobe show not enough

freebie
    freebie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Spurs 7½ & Over UNDER 181½

Cavs can't beat them last year and they won't be able to do it this year.

Both teams average scores a little over 180

msubulldog
    msubulldog's Avatar Become A Pro!

ark state+3
    denver best player by far and leading scorer hurt last game and out for season. had 7 man rotation with him and none of other six were averaging less than 10 points.
    banks for ark st will get his points and they should win straight up. up tempo team vs slow team.

phoenix-1 1/2
    lakers without bynum who can score at center and had been until he got hurt; different team without him and also questionable are vijacec and radmanovic. beleive fast tempo will wear down short handed lakers

jeffscds
    jeffscds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Cavs/Spurs under 181.5 - Should be a slow game.
    Suns -1.5 - Lakers different team without Bynum.

MOONCRICKET
    MOONCRICKET's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 176

pac-10 parlay of the month

washington -2 : too tough at home.

washington st. -20: 76-46. oregon st will have a real tough time finding points in this one. expect it to be raining 3's in the paloose.

i gotta get off the schneid - 0-3 so far but i feel a major move coming soon here so stay tuned.

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    KENT STATE +3: Wrong team may be favored. Kent has won 10 of 11 with the loss coming at North Carolina, Miami O has lost four straight.
    Good call LT, I picked the wrong day to fade your front page play Unless a miracle happens you were correct the wrong team was favoured

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Suns were caught looking ahead last Tuesday, and suddenly find themselves a half a game behind the surging Lakers. They have too much pride to lose three straight, and the season series, to LA. It will require a much better defense effort than in the first two meetings.

PHX -1.5
    PHX U226

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Bee View Post
    Vanderbilt +10
    I'm a bit concerned about Vandy's state of mind after their last game against Kentucky which marked their first loss of the year. They came back and damn near beat the Wildcats before losing in OT, and I'd probably fade them tonight against anyone but Tennessee. I'm banking on the Commodore's not having much trouble getting up for this one and putting the Kentucky loss out of their minds. Everyone's talking about both teams' offenses, but I expect this one to stay below their season averages to date certainly. Thinking something like 77-70, Tennessee, and wish these damn totals would go up sooner for this contest because I'd definitely play the Under 165 that just went up.
    What an idiot this guy is!

I couldn't have been more wrong about Vandy hanging inside that number last night. Vols handed them their asses on a platter. When you take 10 but need 20 to cover, you made a very bad bet.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

madcactus,

NO ACTION. There were no CBB Totals posted. Please check the contest lines before posting your plays.

Thanks

First 12