Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Bradyd View Post

You are confusing players actually starting, to players that can effectively and should be starting. Sure he started for the Knicks. Look how that turned out. Which led the Knicks coach to say that he DOES NOT see a future with TMAC. Now how many un-washed up players does that happen to? Maybe you just don't understand what being washed up means: No longer capable, effective, or valuable. Since when does shooting 38% in the past few years warrant someone effective? When does someone who has yet to play a full 82 game season or havent played more than 35 games in the last 2 season capable? How can someone who hits 1 of 3 shots, injury proned, has a Permanent back injury, suppose to be a scorer, and has never been known for his defensive skills be considered valuable? If you have the audacity to call Lamar Odom inconsistent, you should have even more to call TMAC inconsistent.

Knicks were 19-34 BEFORE TMAC came to the team: winning 34% of the time
    Knicks were 6-18 AFTER TMAC came to the team: winning 25% of the time

The Knicks were also 4-1 when TMAC didn't play after he joined the knicks...

Given TMAC's performance of the last 2 seasons, his plaguing injuries, his permanent back injury, inconsistency, shooting percentage, cancer to any team he goes to, age (injuries are hard to come back from once you hit 30, even more when you have a long history of these injuries) and the fact that you think the Lakers getting him will make them favorites no matter where the other free agents sign,........ I'm going to go on a limb here and say you were just joking and I completely took your joke to an entirely new level. And for that, I'm sorry. But you can't possibly be serious about your previous statements..
    1. Allen Iverson shot 40 percent for the majority of his career, even in his prime. Stop looking at stats, it is amateurish.
    2. Knicks lost a huge piece in Nate Robinson, picked up Sergio Rodriguz. Again, stop looking at stats, they prove nothing. I already know all the stats...start talking basketball.
    3. If you want to look at stats go look at McGrady's career rebounding numbers if you want to question his defensive effort.

Pal people were telling me the same thing about Garnett earlier this year. McGrady is a better offensive player than Artest right now. Period.

nikeboyz
    Yes.We.Did
    nikeboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I could care less about Tmac
    With the space Miami has right now they are the team to watch 1 more move and they will have enough to sign 2 big contracts.

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    1. Allen Iverson shot 40 percent for the majority of his career, even in his prime. Stop looking at stats, it is amateurish.
    2. Knicks lost a huge piece in Nate Robinson, picked up Sergio Rodriguz. Again, stop looking at stats, they prove nothing. I already know all the stats...start talking basketball.
    3. If you want to look at stats go look at McGrady's career rebounding numbers if you want to question his defensive effort.

Pal people were telling me the same thing about Garnett earlier this year. McGrady is a better offensive player than Artest right now. Period.
    Stats prove nothing? What do you think goes into awards (MVPs, AllStar selections, all nba team, scoring titles, 6th man of the year awards, playoff seeding, regular season champions, etc..), trades, player salaries, hall of fame, etc.....? STATS are the single most important factor. For you to say stats means nothing tells me a lot about you basketbal knowledge, or lack thereof. Not only did I give you stats, I gave you hardcore facts, that you obviously didn't even bother to read. And you tried to defend your outrages statements about TMAC, by not even defending him!! Then, you tried to point out, as you would say, a"useless stat" to prove that TMAC played defense when in fact he was not a good defender. What planet are you living on?

I don't care what anybody said about KG, you never heard me say that. I'm taking YOUR words and proving why you should not have said them. And how did Artest and Allen Iverson get mixed up in the TMAC debate??? If you want to talk about them, then go ahead and make another outrageous comment and we can debate that. But I'm talking about TMAC right now. The more you speak/type, the more you look clueless about what is actually going on in the NBA.

I have gave you countless facts as to why TMAC should NOT make the Lakers a favorite to win the championship, regardless of "where the other free agents sign". Now please, tell everybody why you believe TMAC has that power???

P.S. It's going to be interesting to see you NOT use stats, but "basketball" to point out why he should make the lakers a favorite, "no matter where the other free agents sign"!!!!

Bradyd

Quote Originally Posted by nikeboyz View Post
    I could care less about Tmac
    With the space Miami has right now they are the team to watch 1 more move and they will have enough to sign 2 big contracts.
    You might have not caught this in my previous post but I said that I believe a dynasty will come out of this free agency. And you're right, Miami has a great chance to pull it off..

Goat Milk

Stats prove nothing? What do you think goes into awards (MVPs, AllStar selections, all nba team, scoring titles, 6th man of the year awards, playoff seeding, regular season champions, etc..), trades, player salaries, hall of fame, etc.....? STATS are the single most important factor. For you to say stats means nothing tells me a lot about you basketbal knowledge, or lack thereof. Not only did I give you stats, I gave you hardcore facts, that you obviously didn't even bother to read. And you tried to defend your outrages statements about TMAC, by not even defending him!! Then, you tried to point out, as you would say, a"useless stat" to prove that TMAC played defense when in fact he was not a good defender. What planet are you living on?

I don't care what anybody said about KG, you never heard me say that. I'm taking YOUR words and proving why you should not have said them. And how did Artest and Allen Iverson get mixed up in the TMAC debate??? If you want to talk about them, then go ahead and make another outrageous comment and we can debate that. But I'm talking about TMAC right now. The more you speak/type, the more you look clueless about what is actually going on in the NBA.

I have gave you countless facts as to why TMAC should NOT make the Lakers a favorite to win the championship, regardless of "where the other free agents sign". Now please, tell everybody why you believe TMAC has that power???

P.S. It's going to be interesting to see you NOT use stats, but "basketball" to point out why he should make the lakers a favorite, "no matter where the other free agents sign"!!!!
    I will stop discussing here after you made these statements. You are hilarious.

Bradyd

I will stop discussing here after you made these statements. You are hilarious.
    I expected to hear something along these lines after your last post. I'm a little disappointed because I wanted to hear something of substance, but it's better to quit before you dig yourself into a deeper hole. Gotta give you props for that..

sideline36
    Update your status
    sideline36's Avatar Become A Pro!

That would be a nice move and smart by Tracy.

Goat Milk

I expected to hear something along these lines after your last post. I'm a little disappointed because I wanted to hear something of substance, but it's better to quit before you dig yourself into a deeper hole. Gotta give you props for that..
    My man no one on this board knows 1/3 of what I know about NBA. If you were here for the NBA season you would know that.

domz248
    domz248's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 808

My man no one on this board knows 1/3 of what I know about NBA. If you were here for the NBA season you would know that.
    and where has that got you ?

ANGRYBLACK
    ANGRYBLACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Quote Originally Posted by RoagBettor View Post
    McGrady is washed up. He's not the type of guy to come into the game and just light it up each time anymore. He needs to find a rythym and he won't get the minutes in L.A. to do so. He'll have his moments, but they would be few and far between.

And whatever he does on offense will be negated by his complete lack of defense.

I hope L.A. signs him, I don't want them to threepeat anyway.
    What he said...

First 12