bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakers/Grizzlies... Thoughts wanted

I'd like to get everyones thoughts on this game if I could please, because I'm liking the Grizzlies +12 tonight. However, I'm not sure if I should pull the trigger or not on this one.

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

I prefer and took the under 220.5 on this one. Im a Lakers fan and just dont feel good about giving up 12 tonight.

later

W0lfy
    W0lfy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I live in LA, and a hardcore laker fan, but sometimes they underestimate these teams and don't win in double digits. I don't think they will cover, but they might come blazing out on a Sunday night with their White Jerseys. GL.

kbnickchiu
    kbnickchiu's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am a Lakers myself as well...... high fives, PIG and WOLFS!
    anyways.... I like the under and Memphis to cover the spread here.
    LA is playing really good defense now. Memphis scored 101 points at home against the Lakers, I strongly doubt that if they could score over 90 in Staple Center.
    LA seems to play a lot better when facing playoff teams at home. They do win games over teams have below .500 record, but just not that much.

My favorite pick here is under. I wouldn't touch the spread here; maybe you can bet on the second half, just see how they do in the first half first. GL

P.S: watch my KOBE in white jersey! He always do something amazing in white jersey. Like the 81pts game. *.*SHY*.*

buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Throwing one unit on memphis ML for chits n giggles. memphis can beat these guys if the LAL let em hang around in the 4th.

accuscoresucks
    accuscoresucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

i have the over mem/lal 220 tonite,in a parlay with the giants +255 strait up..lol
    funny thing is UNDER is the correct play here,i decided to go against myself today since i havent been doing to good lately with nba totals

jeffries
    jeffries's Avatar Become A Pro!

I took the under as well because everybody is all over it. I don't know why though, LA And Memphis both score big time points

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

i'm going to play memphis +pts plus the over

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Took the lake-show at -6.5 for the first half

Data
    Data's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    I'd like to get everyones thoughts on this game if I could please, because I'm liking the Grizzlies +12 tonight. However, I'm not sure if I should pull the trigger or not on this one.
    I agree on the side, taking them myself estimating almost 57% chance of win.
    Last edited by Data; 01-13-08 at 10:12 PM. Reason: spelling

uscfootball33
    uscfootball33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

Memphis +11.5, I like it very much

jeffries
    jeffries's Avatar Become A Pro!

The under is not looking very good at all right now. Both teams have absolutely horrible defense