kbnickchiu
    kbnickchiu's Avatar Become A Pro!

Detroit Pistons @ Charlotte Bobcats 1/12/08

A double over time at Cleveland last night has already put the Bobcats into a tough position to match up another team in the following night, especially when they have to play against the best defense team in the NBA without their starting point guard, Raymond Felton.

Raymond Felton twisted his ankle pretty bad in the 2nd OT against the Cavs. It looked really bad and had to be carried into the locker room. It is just no way, he will be playing tomorrow against the Pistons. Even if he does play with a bad ankle, the situation for the Bobcats still won't get any better. He ain't no Isiah Thomas.

A double digit win by Detroit Pistons at San Antonio Spurs showed the world they have the best defense team in the world. They will continue to dominate until the last day of January when they host the Los Angeles Lakers on January 31st. Mark that down!!

Watch the Pistons to win by 20 plus.
    Play the Detorit Pistons -9.

Comments welcome!
    Last edited by kbnickchiu; 01-12-08 at 03:08 AM.

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm sure there will be plenty of people on the Bobcat wagon for this one...but they really are not a team that can even come close to matching up in this one especially after a double OT loss. I agree Pistons Roll Easily!

jeffries
    jeffries's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Bobcats sure have impressed over the past few days, defeating the Nets, Celtics and bringing Cleveland into Double OT in Clevelands house. However, Charlotte is absolutely NO MATCH whatsoever for the Detroit Pistons. Jason Richardson was the only one who kept the Bobcats alive in their previous contests, well imagine playing against 5 players just like him.. Detroit wins this one by 20 +

BossE
    BossE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

what do you guys think of the under 188?

diogee
    fadeable flamingo

Quote Originally Posted by jeffries View Post
    Jason Richardson was the only one who kept the Bobcats alive in their previous contests, well imagine playing against 5 players just like him.. Detroit wins this one by 20 +
    Couldn't agree more...nicely put

diogee
    fadeable flamingo

Under 188 is a pretty solid pick IMO

jeffries

I would stay away from the Under. We all know Detroit can put up Points. The thing about Detroit is they commit very few turnovers, and they have very good shooting percentage. The reason Detroit usually scores low is because they aren't a running team. They rarely miss shots though.. We also seen the bobcats been bringing many quarters to a near 30 points. We seen Detroit has done this from time to time to.. Both teams seem to flex. Detroit usually puts up 30 when they match with Phoenix or Denver because they are running teams and they need to keep pace... Against Charlotte. they tend to put up a little over 20 points per quarter.. The Over/Under... I'm not liking it. I'd stay away

BossE

hey just woundering whats IMO lol

BossE

jeff i need your help my friend im with you on the -9.5 but im in the negatives any suggestions on what i can do to get back into the positives? staying away from parlays and teasers.. they have been killing me today, lost buy 3 points in that 222. 5 over but my dallas won -8.5 ugh.

jeffries

Quote Originally Posted by BossE View Post
    jeff i need your help my friend im with you on the -9.5 but im in the negatives any suggestions on what i can do to get back into the positives?
    Well then take Detroit -9.5 lol

BossE

yea i did. GL bro!

diogee
    fadeable flamingo

IMO=in my opinion...I was going towards the under because Detroit will play their type of ball for this one and control the rock. I don't feel strong enough about it to lay a bet down as of right now.
    Thanks for the insight Jeffries

BossE

o hehe thanks, and yes Jeff very informative

BigOrangeTitans
    Go Kill Yourself, Thx Mgmt
    BigOrangeTitans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

love det here. Charlotte coming up on 2nd half of b2b. They will lose BIG here.

jeffries

No problem guys. The Under may even win, but I just think it's way to risky. You never know which type of Charlotte you'll see ...the Charlotte that shoots 30+ points per quarter or the charlotte that shoots 20 points per quarter..

I really think Detroit's defense will limit the bobcats to the amount of points they will even get on the board, and although I expect a blowout, we all know Detroit can shoot the ball well... Charlotte has horrible defense so the correct play is Detroit -9.5

If anyone INSISTS on taking an over/under.. which I'm highly against, I'd probably say take the Under as well.. but again, to risky

kbnickchiu
    kbnickchiu's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jeff.... wasn't I the one post this New Thread? Everyone is asking you for opinions. LOL

anyways.... I just doubt that if the Bobcats can score over 75 points.

jeffries

Lol thats true. I do have a good track record, but I always weigh in expert opinions before making any kind of final conclusion. This one is hands down though... Pistons win by a blowout (if they don't underestimate charlotte)...

BigOrangeTitans
    Go Kill Yourself, Thx Mgmt
    BigOrangeTitans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I like the under here too, but the side is just a better value bet

jeffries

Pistons have the ability to shut Charlotte out by 30+ points if they WANTED TO... Theres no reason Charlotte should even come close to 9.5. Unless they take Charlotte for granted as an easy team to bat where they feel they don't need to try, that just won't cut it.

VLADYMYR
    VLADYMYR's Avatar Become A Pro!

i feel something strange in this match
    from the first look it's Pistons win
    from the other if Charlotte kicked asss to Boston why they can't do it for Detroit

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Detroit is coming off a high, and isn't going to be very interested in smalltime after the Spurs. They know they can win this with half an effort, so this game could be closer than some might expect. Having said that, I'll probably pull the trigger on DET 1Q.
    Last edited by Dark Horse; 01-12-08 at 05:44 AM.