mmarino
    mmarino's Avatar Become A Pro!

So what's the big game tonight fellas?

Everybody and their brother were on Orlando two nights ago. Then we had Utah last night. What's the big action going on tonight? Cavs -7.5? Orlando +4.5? Orlando's line has moved already from +5 early this morning. What's the thoughts on tonight fellas?

buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Games like last night don't come around too often. We can't call em "locks" as a fix could be in but games that offer the odds of winning like Utah last night are very few and far between. The other similar "lock" (there's that bad word again) was some time ago when the unders were the play in that blizzard-esque weekend in the NFL (Jets/Patriots and Bills/Browns games).

I generally bet pretty small unti I see a great opportunity like last night. Could be sometime before we get another virual freebie like that again, or it could happen sooner. Keep your eyes open........

I'm thrilled as I was able to not only get back the 5% I lost in the NFL last week but actually go into the black, depsite a poor week in the NHL.

As BigBollocks likes to say, it's not about your winning percentages. It's all about whether you are making money. I'd rather be 2-10 and in the black than 10-2 and in the red. Let's continue to bet small until we see real opportunities and then we will POUND the books.

GL tonight!

mmarino
    mmarino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yea, a lot of money came in these past two nights... made up for a lot and truthfully I don't expect any games like these past 2 nights for awhile.. unfortunately.