Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

hail bobcats!!

nice job

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

I did not watch it but it had to be rigged.

jeffries
    jeffries's Avatar Become A Pro!

Are u ****ing kidding me? That game was the biggest load of $hit I've seen in my life. The only reason the bobcats one was because Paul Pierce couldn't shoot for $hit and Ray Allen didn't play. Why do the bobcats even try and win? they are a pathetic team and nobody even acknowledges they exist in the NBA. They are an embarassment and disgrace to the organization, and tonights bobcat win just rigged the entire NBA and makes all fans wonder whether NBA is planned.

buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone have em? Definite fix.

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

like allen didnt play, glen davis didnt play, pierce was off, officials sucked huge dick. i watched every second of this game about, and there wasnt 1 second i thot this game wasnt a load of bs

Danwahoo
    Danwahoo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Had it

rickdee
    rickdee's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was thinking the same thing till i saw the free throws.. Celtics took too many more free throws for the fix.. The Bobcats played the Celts tight now twice and J Rich went off and had a monster game.. They played their best game of the season last night....

Danwahoo
    Danwahoo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kind of hoping Celtics do go 72-10 so we can see Charles run that state border in a thong