MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Nets

Why don't they fire that coach, so much talent on that team but they are terrible

pat venditto
    pat venditto's Avatar Become A Pro!

not the coaches fault. nj nets will never win without a better center. jason collins is as good as a kid in a wheel chair.

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

well im pist they were 1 of my sure bets lost 3 parlays, 2 diff str8 wagers, so 5 units down cuz of them...the underdidnt hit...another 3 units...awful mood! LETS GO ORLANDO!

Junkyard Dog
    Get up and Get it
    Junkyard Dog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1851

pathetic effort tonite. fukk them scrubs

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4567

I though for sure the Bobcats would choke that game away. They always seem to have troubles closing out the quarters tonight. Good thing they found away to close out the 4th thus far.

jeffries
    jeffries's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm from NJ.. I can tell you right now, the way those guys played was AWFUL.. I absolutely hate the bobcats. Anyone who didn't see this game, do not speak bad about the NJ Nets. They did fire up points and the offense was good, the defense was very bad though. Jason Richardson was one of the guys that had a very hot hand in the first half. As it concerns Coach Lawrence Frank, he's a great coach. You can see how disgusted he is when his team goes down. It is NOT the coaches fault that the team is playing bad or missing J-Shots. The Coach isn't the one on the court. If you knew coach Lawrence Frank, you would know he gets very pissed off, very disgusted and usually picks up technical fouls for fighting calls. He's very much into the game. He reminds me of a very young Greg Popovich. Only difference is The Spurs have talent that is far greater then what the Nets have.

Bobcats suck. Jersey should have won this game. I know my team well enough to tell you they won't lose to the Seattle Supersonics tomorrow. The Nets tend to beat the better teams in the league and fall to the crappy ones because they underestimate them.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4567

Quote Originally Posted by jeffries View Post
    Bobcats suck. Jersey should have won this game. I know my team well enough to tell you they won't lose to the Seattle Supersonics tomorrow. The Nets tend to beat the better teams in the league and fall to the crappy ones because they underestimate them.
    So I guess I got lucky betting the Bobcat money line.

pat venditto
    pat venditto's Avatar Become A Pro!

bobcats +115 or better is +ev vs the nets

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

I watched the game and the nets didn't give any effort, I have watched alot of Nets game and i was not too suprised at this. happens way too much

Junkyard Dog
    Get up and Get it
    Junkyard Dog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1851

this team is fukkin terrible, 5 pt. favs losing by 30 on their home court

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

line was a GIFT.... I was shocked to see the -5 today as a cat from Jersey and "Nets Fan" (betting has stripped me of my fanhood)...... theyre awful, I know theyre shooting a lot worse then usual but theyre just not a good team

defense is terrible, especially perimeter D and the coach certainly needs to head out as he makes weak subs

W0lfy
    W0lfy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Only reason I didn't bet was they went into double OT in Toronto last night. Damn me.