bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just can't pass this one up guys

Even without Shaq, I'm taking my chances with the Heat tonight for 2 units fellas.

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Me too, hope it works out for us.

later

PerfecTrader
    PerfecTrader's Avatar Become A Pro!

In my opinion Shaq being out for this game actually helps Miami. Shaq couldn't make a free throw if he were actually inside it and I think with Davis starting training camp with the Wolves and now on the Heat squad, it will haunt Minnesota and I think they get it done as well.

Heat -1 for 3 Units

Good luck to us

ronniejamedio
    ronniejamedio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2250

williams back today as well. worth one unit to me

jeffries
    jeffries's Avatar Become A Pro!

I went with Minnesota on this one. Dwyane Wade I understand will play tonight despite suffering major shoulder pains. His condition is really bad but he insists on playing through the pain. Shaq out (and he has gotten better from the free throw line). I'm taking Minnesota here. Minnesota has actually won 4 games out of 29. Miamia is the 2nd worst team in the league with major stars out with injuries. Minnesota has to be able to get the job done tonight, as they also have homefield advantage. Miami tends to play slightly better at home, a benefit they do not have tonight.

accuscoresucks
    accuscoresucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

how about the dallas -6 tonite bbdan.seems like wood worth laying i already have my bet in

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

I laid down a bet on them early this morning at -6.5...once Howard was confirmed out the line dropped to -5.5 but I still think the Mavs cover this one