tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

am i crazy for contemplating a bet on the mia/min game?

Two worst teams in the NBA. Miami has lost 7 in a row, Minnesota 8. MIA is at -1 1/2 right now, and I'm thinking that would be the best way to handicap the game, when both teams are garbage I tend to make a play on the team with the best player, which isn't in doubt here. Probably a no play, your input is welcome.

kbnickchiu
    kbnickchiu's Avatar Become A Pro!

In this situation ... I will just pick the home team to win. D Wade is doubtful. No one can guard Al Jefferson. And also... seriously.. this game is like a college game. The younger, quicker, and more hustle for the board and defense one wins the game. Minnesota has more desire to win the game than Miami.

If I were you, I would pick Minnsota.

GL

jeffries
    jeffries's Avatar Become A Pro!

If Dwyane Wade isn't playing in this game, then Minnesota will definitly win. I'm not the best NBA Handicapper but this just is common sense as Dwyane Wade basically is even the reason why Miami has any wins in the first place. If Minnesota couldn't beat Miamia without WADE, then they should be ashamed for even being known as 'professionals'. I'm laying everything on Minnesota as soon as I'm 110 % sure Wade wont play

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

isn't this the easiest under game ever. Why sweat a 1 point game when they'll both score in the low 80's each??? 83-84 I beleive about right. I think this is the best play of the day. The line sits at 192 right now.......Any comments guys....and also the over-under in the seattle cleveland game...I like the over, but the teams have been going under lately.... thanks

ronniejamedio
    ronniejamedio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2250

wade is not doubtful for this game. where did you guys get that info? he is not even on the injury list. and if he was not playing, the line would not be miami -1.

i like miami here with a ricky davis homecoming. it warrants a 50 dollar bet i believe : )

jeffries

Wade's shoulder is all ****ed up man. He's in really poor health right now. Shaq definitly isn't playing tonight either so thats another major loss for Miami.

BigOrangeTitans
    Go Kill Yourself, Thx Mgmt
    BigOrangeTitans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

all over the sota here

ronniejamedio
    ronniejamedio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2250

can i ask where you heard this about wade?

jeffries

Media reports.. Type in "Dwyane Wade" in Yahoo News

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

I think the line movement is a overreaction to Shaq being listed as OUT. I know Wade is banged up, but I will take my chances with the Heat ML +105 here.

fearless
    fearless's Avatar Become A Pro!

I took Minny PK, life on the wild side.

lkravovicz
    lkravovicz's Avatar Become A Pro!

i didnt see any wild side here... and made my biggest play of the season 6u on MIN ML. miami simply isnt any good right now and wade really seems to be in a condition where he simply cant win against any 10 guys by himself with no backup. home team, with no significant injuries, would be my strong pick every time.

ChuteBoxe
    27+1 = 2011
    ChuteBoxe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

I'm staying away. Seems like a garbage game with no purpose, and even more of a nightmare to watch. If i had to choose for whatever reason, I think Minnesota pulls off the win.

jeffries

And so it was said and done