Onefreedm1nd
    Onefreedm1nd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 856

Celtics +260

BetPhoenix is offering tonight's game at +260 Boston, while I was seeing +240-250 on others. Also, jmo, but I see game 6 as being close to 50/50 with Boston having a slight edge. If Boston's going to win the title, I have to think it is going to be tonight. The Lakers seem hurt and Boston has all the momentum, even though that will probably change as soon as the crowd explodes- assuming someone(s) get them off early.
    Also I can't seem to get KG talking about this being the most important game of his career out of my mind while Kobe seemed to be in clown form at the game 5 post game conference. Anyone notice the NBA graphic before game 5 where KG was the centerpiece not Kobe? I think that the Lakers' mystique is fading and they seem slow/hurt. I like Boston ML big tonight. I think the Lakers can win, but the money line seems to be exploitable at +260. Check out BetPhoenix for the better odds if you want on-board this C-Train.

This is my first post, I hope that I can go from being a huge fan of this site to a small contributor.

Crnjak
    Crnjak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

Boston easy win!!

Onefreedm1nd
    Onefreedm1nd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 856

Well that didn't work out

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

hard to pick celts after well played game six