Jedi
    Jedi's Avatar Become A Pro!

•• IF LAKERS ADD LEBRON, WADE, or NOWITZKI.... they could beat CELTICS NEXT YEAR ••

actually, i think they need to add 2 out of these 3 for Kobie to get over the hump

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

i wonder if people will be shitting on kobe the same way they were shitting on lebron and howard if the celtics win the title ........

zogdog
    zogdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

The Cavs would have beaten the Celtics if not for whatever the went down with LeBron (elbow worse than we were lead to believe, Delonte with LeBron's mom possibly being true). If you put LeBron on the Lakers for Artest they would never lose. You give LeBron Pau and Bynum and he would just toy with defenses.

Mr Windy City
    BANNED
    Mr Windy City's Avatar Become A Pro!

After tonight's display, I'm pretty sure Kobe is/will be the star on this team while others stars will go elsewhere. You could have fooled me if you told me there were 5 lakers on the court tonight, because I only saw one. The ENTIRE Lakers team stood there in the 3rd quarter and watched Kobe put on his show. Yes, that was amazing how he turned it on so quickly, but look at the outcome? They lost because they are no longer playing like a team like they were a couple games ago. Kobe scored almost every point in that 3rd quarter and that's not an exaggeration. How can a team expect to win an nba finals game if nobody on the entire team scores except for your superstar. MJ always scored but always figured out a way to get his teammates involved....Kobe was taking some real deep 3's in that 2nd half. Most of them forced shots, yes some went in, but others didn't. Could have used those couple extra possessions now huh Kobe? Lakers are done, C's are champs.

yuperz
    yuperz's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes but u probably have to give up bynum..........this line up would be sick... Fisher KOBE JAMES lamar and pau it will never happen

yuperz
    yuperz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Windy City View Post
    After tonight's display, I'm pretty sure Kobe is/will be the star on this team while others stars will go elsewhere. You could have fooled me if you told me there were 5 lakers on the court tonight, because I only saw one. The ENTIRE Lakers team stood there in the 3rd quarter and watched Kobe put on his show. Yes, that was amazing how he turned it on so quickly, but look at the outcome? They lost because they are no longer playing like a team like they were a couple games ago. Kobe scored almost every point in that 3rd quarter and that's not an exaggeration. How can a team expect to win an nba finals game if nobody on the entire team scores except for your superstar. MJ always scored but always figured out a way to get his teammates involved....Kobe was taking some real deep 3's in that 2nd half. Most of them forced shots, yes some went in, but others didn't. Could have used those couple extra possessions now huh Kobe? Lakers are done, C's are champs.
    yea it was fantastic shots, but it's killing the teams..i know lakers team didnt play well, but they gotta get touches man....remember but kobe doesnt split any pick and roll anymore......

jcubs55
    Jon Bones Jones -185
    jcubs55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi View Post
    actually, i think they need to add 2 out of these 3 for Kobie to get over the hump

Who's Kobie? If you mean KOBE, he's gotten over that hump 4 times thus far in his career...

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

This is quite possibly the dumbest thread i have ever seen

nobull
    nobull's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6141

how will LA afford to pay these players if 2 out the 3 land in LA?
    Points Awarded:

Shafted69 gave nobull 7 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Jedi

SHAQ put kobie over the hump the 1st three.... (voted MVP for all 3)

and last year LAKERS needed a rusty, back from injury Nelson... putting them out of synch for the Finals

+++plus great play from Gasol and Bynum to do it....

kobie's a sham player really, all flash, but not able to make team better like Jordan did...
    Last edited by Jedi; 06-14-10 at 12:55 AM.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

that would be a good team

jboy4
    jboy4's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dreams that will never come true.

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4449

nah , dont need a dream team to beat celtics

Preston09
    You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?
    Preston09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

This will never happen, oh wait how did the Lakers get Gasol? That's right. Maybe?

Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by sportfan View Post
    nah , dont need a dream team to beat celtics

oh YES you do