Nomadik
    Nomadik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 380

"You 'tail' a yellow Laker bus blindly, you might just run into a green Celtic tree"

Quote Originally Posted by Nomadik View Post
    Late Pick for 6.13.10:

Celtics ML -125 Hong Kong Gold (30u)

Cash it...

dolphan34
    dolphan34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

So is this like a tribute thread to yourself for getting a pick right?

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n
    tltaylor89's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakers have just awful performances at the worst of times now they have to play for their lives.

ScarFace_1990
    ScarFace_1990's Avatar Become A Pro!

good cash buddy i was on celtics too for a dime

netinfo
    netinfo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Congrats Celtics backers, but why is thread posted in the baseball subforum?

Mods, move this thread.

netinfo

Nomadik

Quote Originally Posted by dolphan34 View Post
    So is this like a tribute thread to yourself for getting a pick right?
    Not at all. Just throwing a caveat out there that you should never "tail" anyone blindly on a play, especially on a forum such as this. Now don't get me wrong, I've tailed people in the past on plays but that's only because they're real people. I talk to them in person and know their betting history and reputation. Even with that said, I still have my own opinion of a play before I ever consider wagering on it. I do my own research on a game, form an opinion, compare that opinion against a few select individuals, and proceed to make the best/logical play that I can. I post my plays, researched only plays, on a suggested basis. I suggest my researched picks to this forum not as guarantees, but rather as educated, researched guesses as to the outcome of a certain event. I expect people to come to my thread with an opinion of their own, based on their own research. If they see a play of mine that they haven't researched, or don't have an opinion on, then I suggest that they leave, research the play, if they so choose, and come back, or not, and leave positive criticism as to how they view the outcome of the event in question.

Now I know a lot people do not like doing research on the plays they make, or in fact don't have the time, and that's fine. Those same people, however, shouldn't be complaining when they bet too much of their "real" money and lose a play because they never took the time to form an opinion of their own. But hey, everyone is entitled to do whatever they like with their own money, right? Which brings me to another point, i.e, the slandering of the so called "big bettor."

Too many people on this forum rip into others for making "big bets," or rather they bitch and moan while throwing the "big bettor" under the bus, simultaneously implying through their tripe mocking that the "big bettor" is a fraud or some type of charlatan. Who gives a shit about the dollar figure someone wagers? What's the definition of a "big bet" anyways? We don't know, because the words big and small are relative terms. Your large might be someone's small, or vice verse. My advice to those bitching about wagering amounts, is to block them out. Look more into whether you like the actual play(s), because as I stated above, wagering amounts are all relative anyway. Don't focus too hard on the wagering piece of the puzzle alone.

So you ask, "Why do you post your bets according to big or small?" I'll tell you. It's because it's a gauge as to how I feel an event is likely to turn out, a confidence factor if you will. Then you might ask, "Well what's the point of showing us your betting tickets?" I'll tell you. It's to let those know, who do follow my thread, that I put my money where my mouth is, win or lose. I guess it's sort of a "caveat emptor" to let my readers know that I'm wagering the dollar amount "range," wait let's scratch dollar amount and replace it with "confidence factor," that's been defined in my wagering legend and that I have placed on a particular sporting event's outcome. So if we can get past the melodrama of the "big bet" chasm, then we can move on to the picks themselves.

My advise to those who continue to bitch about someones picks alone, would be to do some research on the games you like (before you look into someone's thread), form an opinion of the games you like, and simply compare what you have to a select number of individuals that you have confidence in. If you don't agree with the picks in the thread you're viewing, simply leave the thread and proceed with your best judgment, or if you're going to leave a message do so with the intent of offering constructive ideas as to why you don't agree with the author of the thread's pick. Don't come into a thread simply to slander someone.

Basically it all boils down to using your own judgment to form your own opinion that a specific outcome will be the result of a specific event. Use the opinions of others only as a benchmark to add value to your own hypotheses and conclusions, NOT as foregone conclusions in themselves as to the likelihood of specific outcomes resulting from specific events. And once and for all, forget about who's betting how much or how little. Good luck!

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

hey guys whats going on in the baseball forum

and to the dude above me that is way to much typing for an internet forum. tl; dr

Laker_crazy
    Laker_crazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Who are you ? well it actually doesn't matter who you are....why don't you keep this to the NBA forum and brag as much as you want,i don't think anyone here is interested in knowing how many units you won unless you intend on giving everyone a unit of your win.Another attention seeker,who will post the win and disappear after a few losses and ya before you decide to take me on,i would advice you to have a look at my NBA regular season & playoffs thread to know that i do know very well what i am talking about

Nomadik

To laker crazy:

Not bragging about anything. If you read my message above maybe you would get the point. Then again, who are you? I don't know and really don't care. Yes I say that in a follow up to the drivel you wrote above. You have nothing of substance to say in regards to the true point of my message above. And I'm not here to "take you on" as you put it. What are we 12? If you read my post above it's simply talking about not "tailing" anyone blindly. Your simpleton response, however, echos loudly you IQ so quite frankly I wouldn't expect anything less from you...brah. GL with that "killer" NBA thread you so highly speak of.

Laker_crazy

To laker crazy: Not bragging about anything. If you read my message above maybe you would get the point. Then again, who are you? I don't know and really don't care. Yes I say that in a follow up to the drivel you wrote above. You have nothing of substance to say in regards to the true point of my message above. And I'm not here to "take you on" as you put it. What are we 12? If you read my post above it's simply talking about not "tailing" anyone blindly. Your simpleton response, however, echos loudly you IQ so quite frankly I wouldn't expect anything less from you...brah. GL with that "killer" NBA thread you so highly speak of.
    I am sure you were pretty good at writing essays in school,that explains you writing these long love letters for the thread,talking about my IQ makes me wanna laugh at you because you yourself don't have a bit of it ,else how would you explain creating an NBA directed thread in an MLB forum.Clearly shows where you belong mate.People who tail on this forum tail the very best here and ask anyone who do on a regular basis how much profit they make in the long run.

And as far as you taking me on goes now,nah i don't think you are worth it on second thoughts,so good luck with those 30 units,spend wisely else you may end up asking Mama for more to deposit

Nomadik

"""...talking about my IQ makes me wanna laugh at you because you yourself don't have a bit of it ,else how would you explain creating an NBA directed thread in an MLB forum." Are you fyckin serious with this clown? The thread has nothing to do with the "NBA." You would know that if you could read between the fyckin lines. Instead you're just a wannabe little punk bitch, thinking he is some sort of cappo. And yeah homEY, I wasn't writing essays in school, because I was busy playin' ball. I'm sure you were the little wannabe, walking around in your Laker jersey just wishing you could get on a team. You couldn't so you turned to gambling to live out those long lost dreams of "just getting in the game." I think I'm going to call you Rudy now...Laker Rudy, the little man who never could. Haha back the fyck up homie and just stay the fyck out of my threads...BYOTCH!

domz248
    domz248's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 808

"""...talking about my IQ makes me wanna laugh at you because you yourself don't have a bit of it ,else how would you explain creating an NBA directed thread in an MLB forum." Are you fyckin serious with this clown? The thread has nothing to do with the "NBA." You would know that if you could read between the fyckin lines. Instead you're just a wannabe little punk bitch, thinking he is some sort of cappo. And yeah homEY, I wasn't writing essays in school, because I was busy playin' ball. I'm sure you were the little wannabe, walking around in your Laker jersey just wishing you could get on a team. You couldn't so you turned to gambling to live out those long lost dreams of "just getting in the game." I think I'm going to call you Rudy now...Laker Rudy, the little man who never could. Haha back the fyck up homie and just stay the fyck out of my threads...BYOTCH!

hey norm fyck this guy ... you post winner and losers every day and you post proof of them ... one of the only people that i see on here that post pic of there winners and losers

domz248
    domz248's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 808

Quote Originally Posted by Laker_crazy View Post
    I am sure you were pretty good at writing essays in school,that explains you writing these long love letters for the thread,talking about my IQ makes me wanna laugh at you because you yourself don't have a bit of it ,else how would you explain creating an NBA directed thread in an MLB forum.Clearly shows where you belong mate.People who tail on this forum tail the very best here and ask anyone who do on a regular basis how much profit they make in the long run.

And as far as you taking me on goes now,nah i don't think you are worth it on second thoughts,so good luck with those 30 units,spend wisely else you may end up asking Mama for more to deposit
    ?????

SolidDala
    SolidDala's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Good writings Nomadik! Must be one of the most mature ones out here around all the kindergarten chatter. This last little discussion clearly shows who is/will must successful in life and have the higher IQ ...

BookieOweMe
    BookieOweMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4371

he earned units

Laker_crazy

There are hundreds like you around the forum,who come,brag for a couple of nights and disappear in the darkness.My dreams are more than Gambling Biatch and i will fulfill them in due time.I don't need to prove anything to anyone in this forum anymore because i have been there & done that and as far as you go biatch,you are just another attention seeker who creates seperate threads to brag about the units which never were there.You pretty much define the word " wannabe" right now else why would some creates threads to seek attention.Now spend your winnings wisely kid for all you know,dreams can be broken as u wake up

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by domz248 View Post
    hey norm fyck this guy ... you post winner and losers every day and you post proof of them ... one of the only people that i see on here that post pic of there winners and losers
    Didnt this Noma "dik" dude...Oops sorrie Nomadik dude specify about not tailing anyone blindly? then why r u licking his arse around here? i am sure he can wash his own shit...Or may be not

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by SolidDala View Post
    Good writings Nomadik! Must be one of the most mature ones out here around all the kindergarten chatter. This last little discussion clearly shows who is/will must successful in life and have the higher IQ ...