Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Lakers have ZERO gameplan in crunch time.

They just give it to kobe and he just lobs it up there. That was such an embarrasment. They go down by any amount of points and they just THROW 3 pointers up there. Ron Artest is absolutely TERRIBLE.

Kobe kept them from losing by 40. Un****ingreal.

They couldnt do anything. The Lakers cant beat this team twice. Celtics are champs.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Dont tell Lakers Fans this

But its OVER

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

It's shocking and amazing that perhaps the greatest coach ever and obviously the best player alive today can't come up with something better, but man you are right on. That 2:00 offense was about as bad as the Celtics 10 second offense at the end of every quarter. No movement, no penetration, just prayers.

I was loving every second of it, counting my money on boston, but shocked LA couldn't get ANYTHING going in the clutch.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Now you see what I mean about Kobe. He does what he wants. Good call Ralph.

Phil is gonna fukkin blow this for Kobe

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Quote Originally Posted by SparJMU View Post
    It's shocking and amazing that perhaps the greatest coach ever and obviously the best player alive today can't come up with something better, but man you are right on. That 2:00 offense was about as bad as the Celtics 10 second offense at the end of every quarter. No movement, no penetration, just prayers.

I was loving every second of it, counting my money on boston, but shocked LA couldn't get ANYTHING going in the clutch.

Is it Phil or is it Kobe? No way Phil jackson tells everyone to sit there jerking off while kobe plays 1 on 3. Its a total embarrasment. It wasnt just the last 9 seconds. But I mean come on, you are down 6 with the ball with 9 seconds left and all u do is a fade away double pump 3 pointer.....Kobe doesnt trust his players at all, and they know it. I cant count how many times Odom or Gasol or someone flashed to the middle of the paint turned had a wide open jumper but instead gave it back to kobe. Nobody wanted to take the shot. NOBODY! Lakers are screwed.

Like I told my california buddy before the series started. When you play in a conference that plays NO defense(the west) it is hard to all of a sudden respond properly to GREAT defense.