Max Kim
    Max Kim's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miami finished?

8-25 at almost the end of the 1st half of the season. It's unfortunate for their key injuries and Shaq is going nowhere but down in his career. No question about it Miami's flame is blown out for the season. Would be a miracle if they make the playoffs. IMO they need to make some moves if they want to have the same team they had a few years ago. Your thoughts.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Injuries had nothing to do with it. This team was finished before the season started. Their record should come as a surprise to no one... this is simply one of the worst teams in the league.

Max Kim
    Max Kim's Avatar Become A Pro!

Funny thing is many people had high expectations for Miami before the season started. Especially since they aquired Ricky Davis and Smush Parker. I believe not many expected them to do this bad as of now. I wouldn't consider them one of the worst teams in the league with their roster.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4567

Yes they are done. Am I surprised? No.

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

i would never call a team done with a player like dwade on the roster, but their record comes as a little bit of a surprise to me (thought they'd be at least a 500 team at this point in the year) considering they won a title 2 years ago. i blame their lack of success to getting rid of their perimeter players - kapono, eddie jones, etc.