bankjob
    bankjob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Over 187.5 Looks Juicy!

I say the hell with the side on this game, the OVER is where it's at. Now that the line has adjusted from the 190's in the first 4 games to now 187.5, this gives great value here at taking the OVER. The Big 3 have yet to play a complete game where they have dominated the box score. Being this is their last home game of the season, and possibly together at TD Banknorth, I expect a huge bounce back effort here. The Bench saved them in game 4 and that won't happen here. They need to step up.

On the flip side, the Lakers have had a few extra days rest to prepare for this game and get healthy again. Nobody on the floor can guard Kobe Bryant and he will want revenge here tonight. That means a lot more ball movement and quicker execution. In Game 4, they had tired legs, worked into the shot clock more, and took contested shots. Phil harped on this a little bit after the game, and you can bet they will attack the basket a lot more in this game making for a faster pace.

This could be that one game that goes to over-time in this series because it should be very close. It's a must win for both teams and I wouldn't doubt to see over 200 combined points in this game.

xxxvince
    xxxvince's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

u wish... yea