kbnickchiu
    kbnickchiu's Avatar Become A Pro!

Orlando Magics hosting Houston Rockets

ok.... the line for this game right now is set at Orlando -4.5.
    I just think it's unrespectful to the Magics. The last time the two played, the Magic were visitors and won the contest by 5 points, 97-92, where Orland was an under dog for 4 points.

Now the Rockets is visiting Orlando and T-Mac not playing.
    The only offense option for the Rockets is Yao. With Yao facing D. Howard and double teams. I am feeling a blow out here, especially Orlando lost the last game at home against New Jersey. Orlando will try their best to get back on track.

This game should be done by half time if D. Howard attacks early and have Yao got into foul trouble.

opinions please, thanks.
    Last edited by kbnickchiu; 01-04-08 at 11:59 AM.

Yung Mula
    Yung Mula's Avatar Become A Pro!

First of all, it is the Orlando Magic, no s at the end.

Second, I don't remember the exact line but a few days ago Houston was in Boston and Boston was given about 7.5 and Houston only lost by 4, which they probably should of won anyway.

Third, the only offense option for the Rockets is Yao? I will agree that he is their main scorer, but Houston is filled with other good ballers like guards Alston and Head who can put up points, Shane Battier can very easily get hot and make 3's, not to mention Bonzi Wells off the bench.

Yes, Houston has been very inconsistent this season but if they come out tonight like they should, it will definitely not be a blowout.

Finally, if that is you in your avatar, which I find hard to believe, but if it is then will you marry me?

jeffries
    jeffries's Avatar Become A Pro!

"Magics" lol that was funny. But yeh I'm feeling a win here by Orlando. Not a blowout, but a win maybe between 5-10 points. It's sick how close Houston came to defeating Boston.. Orlando is one of the better teams in the league, sadly just not one of the better home teams though. Houston should stay in this matchup and keep it close but Orlando will prevail

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

the boston line was around 11 i beleive

albj_13
    albj_13's Avatar Become A Pro!

lewis of orlando does play?

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Taking Orlando 1st Q, good luck.