PROfitableEnergy
    How you feeling? God Like.
    PROfitableEnergy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stats on Game 5?

Does anybody have any stats for game 5 when a series is tied 2-2?

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

dude, seriously - can you stop making all these useless threads. Overnight you have accomplished to turn this forum into a spam box. Do us a favor and create 1 thread and continue your monologue in there.

PROfitableEnergy

nah

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

no add more threads until your computer keyboard breaks, i like it

PROfitableEnergy

I'm the last person on this forum who needs to be attacked for useless threads. Got every idiot and their mother making NBA IS RIGGED... MY BALLS NEVER DROPPING IS A LOCK!!... type of threads... I think asking for some stat information is tolerable. You don't like it go find out if your dog likes peanut butter and don't post in it.

Back to the topic...

magic8ball
    magic8ball's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you look up his first posts (he got on in the beginning of June this year), he was asking what ATS and SU meant. Then he gave his locks. (Most lost). Now he can not find google. Not being pissy here kid, (like you will be with your response no doubt), just FACTS.

PROfitableEnergy

Far from facts. Posted one incorrect pick in the entire time I've been here the rest were correct. Have people messaging me daily for my picks. FACT. You are just a loser with too much time on his hands and no f*cking life.

PROfitableEnergy

Another side note. Yes I did ask what ATS and SU meant. I bet in the real world where people speak english not computerbonics. Where somebody will say against the spread, not hey are you betting ATS today?!?!

Get off of the computer you pasty faced, no girl having, waste of sperm. You're the idiot who spams and posts nothing but trash and is never seen posting a pick. You are the trash bag who follows a random stranger around after 1 missed pick in the biggest finals series in years, without having the balls to pick his own. I am the guy who is willing to post his picks up at the risk of being bashed by those afraid to. You are pathetic to follow some random stranger around on the internet. In need of a hobby/life/piece of p*ssy? I think so.
    Last edited by PROfitableEnergy; 06-12-10 at 09:41 AM.

magic8ball
    magic8ball's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have been messaging you daily for your pick in tonights game. Nothin'. You don't return my calls EVER. It's not like I'm axing you for a pick-me-up bouquet or anything. Just PALEEEEEEEEZE tell me who your lock for tonight is!!!! oh, and what does ml mean? thanks