delijaworld
    delijaworld's Avatar Become A Pro!

NBA-Wednesday 02, Jan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi
    Tonight's NBA Pick's look at odds and selection:
    Orlando Magic -6 -260 -(The Magic topped the Bulls with a buzzer-beater in a 112-110 win in overtime on Monday. The Magic failed to cover the 3-point spread, but the combined score sailed OVER the posted total of 196.5.)
    Washington Wizards +6½ +180-(Washington had five players reach double-digit scoring Saturday night, as they toppled Miami 96-74. Washington covered the 8-point spread, but the 170 combined points fell UNDER the night's posted total of 199.)
    Cleveland Cavaliers -5 -220-(Cleveland fell 86-76 to New Orleans last time out, as 5-point road underdogs. The combined score fell UNDER the posted total of 186.)
    P.s. Good luck if you betting...

jeffries
    jeffries's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just can't see Washington (especially without Gilbert Arenas) getting anywhere close to Detroit. My pick is Detroit wins by 15+

heineken
    heineken's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best Of Luck,

Detroit is a great play.

ronniejamedio
    ronniejamedio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2250

det is a decent line due to wizards playing really well. but have to like det here.

rousea
    rousea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I don't think that Washington is playing really "well" by any means. They are 2-4 in their last 6 games (3 home, 3 away). Their "big" win against a ghastly 8-23 Miami team is no big victory. Everyone's put a whoopin' on Miami this year.

They've played 3 home games in this stretch, going 1-2, with losses against Chicago (95-84) and Atlanta (97-92).

I was going to stay away from this but the more I look at it, the more I like Detroit.