jon13009
    jon13009's Avatar Become A Pro!

Since the betting Ref scandal, no one will trust NBA officials. Lakers are set to win.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

There was no obvious over officiating in this game,, the Celtics just plainly beat themselves,, they couldn't get any lucky rebounds and shots on target in the first half while the Lakers were,,then in the 2nd half the Celtics stopped the Lakers dead in their tracks with their defense but continued to struggle on offense>
    bottom line nobody could stand up and deliver on Bostons offense when the pressure was high ...

Preston09
    You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?
    Preston09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

These are always fun! So the Refs are not doing so hot again this series right?

Gopi-1
    NBA 2009-2010 -- 1-0-0
    Gopi-1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

All the refs' relatives and close friends are making a killing right now...

SHADYLANKY
    Update your status
    SHADYLANKY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 196

There have been some bad calls both ways. The officiating has definitely been below what the NBA should want. This series is going back to LA and I would say 75-80% chance of game 7.

Unicorn7
    Unicorn7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SHADYLANKY View Post
    There have been some bad calls both ways. The officiating has definitely been below what the NBA should want. This series is going back to LA and I would say 75-80% chance of game 7.
    I would agree. Its been bad at times but has gone both ways

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

C'mon guys you are really reaching here saying that the NBA is rigged,, Hell,,this is like saying the USA Capitalist System is rigged for the top 1% or chosen ones.............

TGHMak
    Update your status
    TGHMak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

The league might now be rigged but the refs clearly lean towards one side whenever they please and there is very little consistency overall. It's even worse with the sheer amount of times they went to the replays in game 3, they absolutely killed any type of rhythm the game had.

First 12