magic8ball
    magic8ball's Avatar Become A Pro!

I now have enough betpoints to get my sbr money clip!!!!!

Step 2. Bet Lakers ml game 3 10x. Step 4. (If needed), bet lakers ml game 4 20x. Step 5. (If needed), bet lakers ml 40x on game 5. Step 6. Put cash in money clip.

babyanni
    babyanni's Avatar Become A Pro!

bet over get some cash to put in the clip! gl

magic8ball

I know the chase system is a bad one, but with the "possibility" that vegas or the NBA has ANY hand in the outcome of games, there is NO WAY they let this end in 5. That's my plan, and I'm stickin to it.

talnted
    talnted's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

now you just gotta get money to fill it

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Quote Originally Posted by magic8ball View Post
    Step 2. Bet Lakers ml game 3 10x. Step 4. (If needed), bet lakers ml game 4 20x. Step 5. (If needed), bet lakers ml 40x on game 5. Step 6. Put cash in money clip.
    Good luck. I hope you win enough money to fill up 3 SBR money clips. You'll look like a pimp when you break those sumbitches out at the grocery store!

capper123
    capper123's Avatar Become A Pro!

how do you get a money clip that sounds cool. are you really getting a money clip?

Lanncer
    Lanncer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hah I like it!

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    Good luck. I hope you win enough money to fill up 3 SBR money clips. You'll look like a pimp when you break those sumbitches out at the grocery store!
    Lol too funny.

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

Quote Originally Posted by capper123 View Post
    how do you get a money clip that sounds cool. are you really getting a money clip?

eberetta1
    Win some cha-ching
    eberetta1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12515

I hope that moneyclip holds a fat bunch of $100 bills...

TeamTT
    TeamTT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Anyone got a picture of it? Lol

magic8ball

Well, I guess it's a good thing some of you guys are having a hard time figuring out how to get the money clip, or what it looks like, (and not what I'm agunna be puttin' in it).

mundane
    mundane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2315

not really a big fan of this sbr moneyclip but then again ive never used moneyclips before so probably im not the best person to give an opinion about it.
    i got it just for the sake of having an 'sbr moneyclip'! when i tried using it... hmmm, let's just say, the money wont stay on! im not sure if that is normal with moneyclips in general but i thought it's suppose to be 'secured' and not wobbling while it's clipped on. i dunno. anyway, here's a couple of pics. as u can see, it's not really for me! lulz! it wont hold my money! lulz!

magic8ball

That's some funny shit there mundane. You actually did get one. I was only kidding about the money clip purchase. I will probably save until I can aquire the thong. If I were you, I would just stick with the cash bands my friend. My bets will be real though.

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Quote Originally Posted by magic8ball View Post
    That's some funny shit there mundane. You actually did get one. I was only kidding about the money clip purchase. I will probably save until I can aquire the thong. If I were you, I would just stick with the cash bands my friend. My bets will be real though.
    Are you going to pose in your thong like Diggity did?

chrislau86
    chrislau86's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mundane View Post
    not really a big fan of this sbr moneyclip but then again ive never used moneyclips before so probably im not the best person to give an opinion about it. i got it just for the sake of having an 'sbr moneyclip'! when i tried using it... hmmm, let's just say, the money wont stay on! im not sure if that is normal with moneyclips in general but i thought it's suppose to be 'secured' and not wobbling while it's clipped on. i dunno. anyway, here's a couple of pics. as u can see, it's not really for me! lulz! it wont hold my money! lulz!
    You're supposed to stick the money further into the flip so that it enters the opening at the end. Spread the legs apart so that you can fit more in.

......... That's what she said.

magic8ball

That is wrong.

magic8ball

Wrong.

mundane
    mundane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2315

Quote Originally Posted by chrislau86 View Post
    You're supposed to stick the money further into the flip so that it enters the opening at the end. Spread the legs apart so that you can fit more in.

......... That's what she said.
    O I C!!! lulz! thanks! now the money dont move and is secure!