mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gary Payton has no pride

Gary Payton called his agent and said he wanted to play for the Celtics after watching Tony Allen fall for Chauncey Billups' pump fake at the buzzer Wednesday, costing Boston a potential win.

"He called me and said, 'Hey, I'm reminding you that the Celtics are a team I feel like I can help,' " said agent Aaron Goodwin. The Celtics have two open roster spots and aren't exactly deep at point guard, with Eddie House, Allen and Gabe Pruitt backing up Rajon Rondo. We doubt the arrival of Payton would limit Rondo too much, but he would provide a calming influence off the bench, while not falling for Billups' pump fakes with the game on the line. Stay tuned. Dec. 21 - 12:04 pm et
    Source: Boston Globe

yeah, he can help the best team in the NBA a lot. thats why he wants to come back. I cant stand this dude.

harsh506
    harsh506's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

personally i would like to see webber in a celts uniform. he isnt the force he was before, but i still think he can help downlow when perkins is out and when davis comes into foul trouble. all the celts have behind davis is scalabrinie and pollard.