I.L.S
    I.L.S's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakers vs celtics

At first my thinkin was that if PHX move into the finals , so it will be them who's goin to win the title , but as we all know it's KOBE vs CELTICS . both teams are very tough and very defencive , CELTICS bench have the upper hand there is no doubt about it.
    but LAKERS upper hand over all nba teams is - THE BLACK MAMBA .
    the series is gonna be vrey tough and tight score results (my opinion) . at the end i think LAL is goin to win the final series becuse of KOBE (the real king) BRYANT!

my opinion 4-3 LAKERS.

what u think?
    Last edited by I.L.S; 06-01-10 at 12:58 PM.

ECSdesign
    ECSdesign's Avatar Become A Pro!

Whoever wins game 1 will win the series, either in 6 games (Boston) or 7 (LA). I like Boston simply because I think they're more focused defensively, but it should be a battle.

investor
    Chicks jumpin my whip like a moshpit
    investor's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm with you... Lakers win game 7 At home and takes revenge. However, being born and raised in LA, i'm pretty biased. I will however bet the series on Boston. I'll put $100 on it. That way if the lakers win, it costed me $100 to go riot and then talk s**t to all the boston fans. However, If Boston wins, I'll at least make some money and go buy enough alcohol to allow me to get rid of the pain that will come my way.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

like lakers game 1 cause line is retarded and too high no question about it, line opened lakers -6? i laughed my ass off, line should be 3. like celtics game 2 if my opinion is right and if lakers cover game 1 which is what i am taking. good luck!

ps. celtics in the series +170

laziie
    laziie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

im going with boston for the series.

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol Lakers in 5