capper123
    capper123's Avatar Become A Pro!

just cashed on my under 217 now for a series final prediction

I love the lakers to win the series. whatever minus points they are at to win the series jump on board. they are coming off a series where the suns pressured them physically mentally and ability wise and they lived up to the test. they have shown me that they can shoot they can hustle and most importantly win. the celtics are a finese basketball team. besides big baby on the celtics this team is very weak. gasol has that quick turn around and the size. kobe on any defender from the celtics thats money all day and fisher is playing great and not to mention phil jackson the mastermind. the celtics wont be able to run with the lakers. if they stay relaxed and play their style of ball which is create players with open looks then they have to hit their shot because the lakers will put up points and kobe will help the lakers win another championship. i like kobe gasol fisher bynum and artest to beat peirce allen and garnett. they could be the big three but they are also slower than the lakers but they do have some talent and heart. rondo i didnt mention he could be the x factor because if the lakers continue some run and gun pace then rondo will have to answer so if rondo cant find guys open and he cant get some points himself in game 1 then its for suren over for the celtics. however to sum this up i really like the lakers here against the celtics and i believe this goes 5 games! lakers in 5 and the lakers to win the series!!!!!!

goofyre
    Cole World.
    goofyre's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

I'm liking the lakers as well.

diggnation+TRS
    diggnation+TRS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 263

i just hope rondo doesn't eat fisher alive and artest gets to contain pierce..