fatty mcgoo
    Luck is also a skill
    fatty mcgoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 636

Thoughts about tonights game

Anyone else see the same similarities between the lakers/thunder game 6 and lakers/sun game 6 the spread is the same with the lakers +1 1/2. Both of these series went with both home teams winning their respective games at home and the thunder lost in game 6 by a last second gasol shot.
    Not only that the refs seem to not favor the home team and donaghy is also predicting the lakers to win as well, not to mention that Kobe will be looking forward to getting this series done as well, in order to get some rest for boston.
    I am going with the Lakers tonight to close it out tonight and the hype machine for the finals to be constantly going from that point out until thursday.

Sawsi
    Sawsi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I want the Suns to win, but I just don't see it happening tonight.

I.L.S
    I.L.S's Avatar Become A Pro!

well SUNS r not THUNDERS its not the same team!

fatty mcgoo
    Luck is also a skill
    fatty mcgoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 636

Quote Originally Posted by I.L.S View Post
    well SUNS r not THUNDERS its not the same team!
    not saying they are the same, but both have played the lakers hard and have given them trouble at the same time. I am just noting the similarities between the series and how it will likely end tonight

I.L.S
    I.L.S's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sawsi View Post
    I want the Suns to win, but I just don't see it happening tonight.
    U dont c it hap because u use to the big name - LAKERS , but if SUNS bench will continue with the good momentum from game 4 , u can c it hap big time.

Nomocino
    Nomocino's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Suns, Nash is as gutsy as they get and the home crowd gets them pumped for the win suns by 6

aca
    aca's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best of Luck, guys!

BettingWorld
    BettingWorld's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23

i think suns shake shit up today

bankjob
    bankjob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by fatty mcgoo View Post
    Anyone else see the same similarities between the lakers/thunder game 6 and lakers/sun game 6 the spread is the same with the lakers +1 1/2. Both of these series went with both home teams winning their respective games at home and the thunder lost in game 6 by a last second gasol shot.
    Not only that the refs seem to not favor the home team and donaghy is also predicting the lakers to win as well, not to mention that Kobe will be looking forward to getting this series done as well, in order to get some rest for boston.
    I am going with the Lakers tonight to close it out tonight and the hype machine for the finals to be constantly going from that point out until thursday.
    You have made the most insightful bet tonight if your taking a side. The Suns need to shoot 45 free throws to beat the Lakers along with 40+ from Amari. I just don't see it happening in a closeout considering the Lakers are now 6-1 SU in closeout games their last 7 including 2 you mention already above this post-season (Jazz/Thunder). If I were taking the Suns it would be first half or first quarter only and that still would be risky.

Let's cash the Lakers tonight Fatty!