Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Play Knicks -4.5 vs. Seattle!

Take the Knicks -4.5 @ home Wednesday against the Sonics... I have watched most of this Sonics/Bulls game and the Sonics look absolutely horrible... Yeah, the Knicks are bad too, but atleast they have some talent with Randolph, Crawford, and company... Knicks should beat Seattle comfortably tomorrow!

ChuteBoxe
    27+1 = 2011
    ChuteBoxe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

I defnitely agree with this. The Sonics aren't just bad, they're HORRIBLE this year. Knicks are bad too, not talent wise, but coach wise. The only thing swaying my vote on this would be if Marbury is playing.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good Luck..

stump
    stump's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

I like the play right now, gl

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

As bad as the Sonics are, I would never give points with the Knicks right now. They are 0-4 ATS as a favorite this season, and 1-9 ATS the last 10 times they have been chalk going back to last year. Also, the lone cover came at Milwaukee, so they are 0-9 ATS last nine as home faves.

tab
    tab's Avatar Become A Pro!

knicks -4.5

The Knicks play much better against the better teams in the league. Earlier they did beat Utah at home. The Sonics just play terrible defense and the offense seems out of sync. The sonics just don't click as a group on offense. The sonics let the shot clock run down and than shot clock buzzer beaters. Seems like they play somewhat disorganized basketball. In this game, the knicks will finally win a game as a favorite and sonics will lose another game to the number as an underdog. I will be taking the knicks both on the money line and laying the points. As bad as the sonics are, it won't matter if Marbury plays and I think he will. Lets cash in on the knicks.

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

im not laying anything on a team that gets blown out at home against the sixers by 28

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

ya its just one of those games that its bad vs bad so i aint gonna touch it i dnt tink

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Whoops! Didn't even catch any of this game cuz I was @ the Pacers shellacking of the Bulls last night! Guess the Knicks are already mailing the season in... Glad I only had a 1/2 unit on this play! This is the 2nd or 3rd time the Knicks have fvcked me this season! FADE TIME!

Sorry guys!