Alamorich
    Alamorich's Avatar Become A Pro!

Denver + 6

Denver has won 4 of L5 su and covered 5 of L5. Minnesota has been scratching out a win here and there between losing two and three game losing streaks. They have covered 4 of L5 but they were dogs in three of those games. Denver has given Minnesota all they want in their last 5 meetings and they will give them all they want tomorrow night.

Alamorich

Everybody needs to get their ass kicked once in a while...keeps ya humble. No other posts on this thread so assume nobody got blown out with me.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well, I passed tonight, but if I would have played anything, this would have probably been it. Keep doing what you're doing - nothing wrong with 13-5.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

Cant win them all A.rich. If we could or did, we wouldnt be here posting about it.

Your doing a good job, keep it up bud.

Alamorich

ya..I'm not hanging my head..my team got spanked..I'd rather get blown out than loose a squeeker.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

i passed on both the college and pro slate of games tonight rich. chalk this one up to an unlucky friday the 13th

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Alamo your still my Dogg!! We hit a few together and were gonna hit more
    soon in the future. Why Dont you come into Football and bet Denver!!
    Make up for this Denver debacle... Denver Broncos are gonna win and
    not too many people like it. Which is great!!!

adriano
    all-in
    adriano's Avatar Become A Pro!

i was not around last night, but i was on minny on this one. even played it small. denver has poor defence and minny needed some consistency, they are much better than their fortunes in the last two weeks.

You are a great capper Alamorich. This game is all about percventages, 13-5....72.2%