jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Rockets Just A 500 Team

TMAC your so overrated, I do not give a fuk about your stats you cannot win consistently.

Get in playoffs you bum and get knocked out in 1st round like your whole career, you have never played with fire and can care less when you lose.

All your talent and never play hard enough to win.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

You seen his press conferences after losing in the playoffs last couple of years, especially last year? Seemed pretty upset to me . . . West is very tough comp and the rockets simply need another scorer and stronger Defense. . . Don't get confused with his lazy facial expressions. . .

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

when he was on the magic, they also were overmatched. . .

buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

JJ, whaddaya make of the spread vs the 6ers tonight. So tempted to play the 6ers and the points here but haven't pulled the trigger.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    TMAC your so overrated, I do not give a fuk about your stats you cannot win consistently.

Get in playoffs you bum and get knocked out in 1st round like your whole career, you have never played with fire and can care less when you lose.

All your talent and never play hard enough to win.
    jj did you bet Houston over Toronto yesterday? be honest.

Houston is a fragile team, both Tmac and Yao are injury and fatigue-prone, but when they are healthy and on their game Houston is one of the most dominant teams around, like the Spurs and Suns, DD win after DD win. But they collapse easily and often.

I like Philly tonight, pulled the trigger at +7 as soon as it came out. It's not without concern, but I think there's value there.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

No I loved Toronto and forgot to bet it with the NFL going on which make some more ticked off.