swingtrader
    swingtrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Three Doggies for today, 2-1 yesterday

based again mostly on match ups I like:

2 Units:UTA +6 I have Utah as a slight favorite but again I will take the +6. They have major match up benefits with Williams against Harris and Okur against Diop/Dampier. I like the matchup with Boozer against Dirka Dirka, only giving Dirka a slight advantage.

Now for the 2 picks that may confirm I am retarded:

1 UnitCHI +6.5 I may see if the line goes up a little. I like the match ups here for Chicago. I think the Celts are a better team but the big three have good match ups against the Bulls and the 2 weak points(post and point) Chicago has a nice advantage over the Celts.

1 Unit: SAC +14 Line may go up more. At +15 it's a str8 steal. I was against Sac Town last night but tonight the matchups seem to favor them a little better. I think Den is the better team but I see them winning by 6-8 points. Artest against Anthony and Iverson scares me against the suck ass Udrih but the other positions are about even. Again this pick scares me but I have to go with my numbers and they say Den shouldn't be getting this many points.

GL with ya'lls picks and I would appreciate some people at least saying Hi. It feels like I am a leper in this place. Does anyone like to discuss Basketball around here??

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am not afraid of lepers, I embrace ALL gamblers on this forum. Bring to me your gamblers afflicted with leprosy, those with scarlet fever, or with rheumatoid arthritis. Bring to me the gamblers afflicted with melancholia, with physical deformities, with personality disorders, I will embrace them all.

Well if I had to choose a side in each of these games I would choose the sides you picked, but I agree with you, I think they are all troublesome.

My doggie of the day would be Cleveland +7.5.

GL if you bet these.

swingtrader
    swingtrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Thanks brada. I just don't know about Cleveland. I have Cha winning by around 9. I think Okafor in the post is a good match against Z. Wallace should use Shannon Brown as his bitch and J Rich is better than Sasha. All other positions being about even to me. I don't see the value with either team, but good luck with your picks too.

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

good luck with sacto