swingtrader
    swingtrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Got some time so here are my picks

I have been capping games lately based upon position matchups. I take some factors such as back to back and how the team has been playing but mostly I am focusing on matchups.

First two games I have tonight is:

PHO -6.5: Well on paper and on a purely matchup basis this is the best matchup wise. Amare is matched up against Haywood and Nash is against Daniels . All other positions and bench all go to PHO at least a little, so I will take a shot with -6.5.

LAC +5 I have to admit this game scares me a little. I don't believe in trap games but this game is strange. A few good cappers are on the opposite on this one so tread carefully. Again the matchups favor LAC. Kaman over Miller, Mobily over whomever they are replacing Martin with, and Knight over Udrih. I think Artest and Maggette are about even. Even with LAC struggling and Sac beating a few quality teams lately, I think the loss of their leading scorer Martin along with the +5 gives LAC a good value. I actually have LAC winning outright but I will take +5.

GL with ya'll picks if both hit I may add another. If I go 1-1 I still may play one or two later games.

swingtrader

added Utah at pickem

swingtrader

how about that clip joint??? Damn I knew I shoulda went money line . The Utah pick was a tail and of course it doesn't hit. Anyway on to Saturday, if I get my research done tonight I will post otherwise I wait for line movement.

Hope everyone had a profitable night.