WiseGrumpy
    Got banned, wow
    WiseGrumpy's Avatar Become A Pro!

The greatest comeback of all time?!

Van Gundy said something true "A team would never come back from 3-0?" after 92 times it failed, sometime it must happen, there is always a first in life, can this ORL team can actually be the ONE?!

There is no doubt that after ORL finally winning a game, they feel a lot better and can play their game. One thing that I loved seeing from ORL was the fact the smiles were gone from the first three games, you saw the anger and passion in their eyes and even though the Celtics started the game bad and could win that one as well, we forgot the fact - ORL is a very good team!

So? can we see this amazing comeback in our era? Don't forget we saw something close to it not to long ago (Not talking about the NHL) ...

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Boston wins game 6...

doctor_on_call
    doctor_on_call's Avatar Become A Pro!

bruins is boston, and boston is celtics.

WiseGrumpy
    Got banned, wow
    WiseGrumpy's Avatar Become A Pro!

First of all this is the first time Boston leads 3-0 and it goes to game 6, so if history has already changed and the way the Magic has played tonight they can def be the first ones to come back from 3-0. I love Magic ball and I'm so happy they are back, we are having great semi's after terrible second round games.
    One more thing, if anyone wants to post a "FIX" comment here, just don't. I saw ppl calling a fix on this game and that is simply pathetic.
    And don't think I killed the Celtics they are an amazing team with amazing tools, but now we have a series, Magic are playing their game and when they play their game, they are the best this season.
    Can't wait for game 6!

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8377

Its still an uphill battle but they are very capable!!

camel
    camel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    Its still an uphill battle but they are very capable!!
    Agreed.

They just have to focus on the next game cause 1 more loss and it's all over red rover.

lolbear
    lolbear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10321

If perk's t's stays, big baby is out, magic might very well have themselves a good series.......

balman
    balman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1451

after the 1st n 2nd games of both west/east conf finals.. it was like lets get to the final bos/LA... BUT NOW i cant wait for suns/lakers; magic/celtics games

however i think i am waiting for half time before placing bets.. taking a beating last 2 nights...

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

I suspect that the vast majority of those teams that failed to come back from a 3-0 deficit were not seeded as high as the Magic are this year. The Magic team going to Boston on Friday is NOT the same team that arrived there for game 3, so we'll see.

playa420
    playa420's Avatar Become A Pro!

This serious has been unpredictable as ****. The first three games the celtics dominate and look unstopable, and now there starting to look slow and old again.The magic are hitting there shots,playing defense and look like the team that sweep the first two series.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's not very likely but I for one am rooting for the Magic to comeback and defeat the Celtics. If there is a NBA team capable of this it is the Magic. I think game 6 is the going to be the determining factor here. Obviously if the Celtics prevail it's over for the Magic but I also predict the Magic to advance if they can beat the Celtics in Boston for game 6